Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL There are users here who mog "Orb" apparently

WTF is norwooding? and if you are even close to orb lookswise you need to fuck off. purge when?

It's balding, and yes, this is also the same faggot who bragged about having good looking Tinder matches back in the day, cba to find it again. He said tinder matches mean nothing and everyone here would be able to get quite a few (top fucking kek)

It's balding, and yes, this is also the same faggot who bragged about having good looking Tinder matches back in the day, cba to find it again. He said tinder matches mean nothing and everyone here would be able to get quite a few (top fucking kek)

well tbh about half the forum is fakecels so they would be able to get a few kek, cant say the same for truecels though.

orb the squint boy wonder is 5'8

nothing can save him. it's like having pancreatic cancer.

it's over.

well tbh about half the forum is fakecels so they would be able to get a few kek, cant say the same for truecels though.

Yes, it's a joke here with these fucking fakecels everywhere. I CAN tolerate them here as long as they don't brag, but when people like this say they "come close to mogging Orb," it's just way out of fucking line.

I don't know what the fuck you're on about but it sounds like cope to me

it's over.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Just absolutely fucking lol if you think it's ever over at that looks level, 5"8 isn't even close to that bad.

Maybe if you read what I fucking wrote you'd know what I'm on about
Dude I'm insane as it is I don't need to worry about some faggots tantrum

Yes, it's a joke here with these fucking fakecels everywhere. I CAN tolerate them here as long as they don't brag, but when people like this say they "come close to mogging Orb," it's just way out of fucking line.

the ratings megathread is ragefuel, most of the posts there are fucking fakecels

it's over.

Always knew he's a manlet. Only thing that could ruin him with that face.

Always knew he's a manlet. Only thing that could ruin him with that face.
holy fuck you guys cant be serious, this forum is retarded

holy fuck you guys cant be serious, this forum is retarded

Yeah, like what the actual fuck. They think him being 5"8 is actually a dealbreaker with that face. Just absolutely fucking cage at these morons on here.

Yeah, like what the actual fuck. They think him being 5"8 is actually a dealbreaker with that face. Just absolutely fucking cage at these morons on here.
I'm legit dying of laughter reading this nonsense lol.

If you're too short they don't even look at the face.

If you mog this guy you wouldnt have to worry about mocking anyone because you already get enogh affection to not worry about anything

I want to clarify. I said if I wasn't norwooding (which I am) , I would ALMOST mog Orb. I would consider myself PSL 6 10 years ago, ie, simply above average, but nothing special. I also truly believe Orb is only a 6.5, so yeah, if you rate him as 8, then I wouldn't stand a chance. I seriously think you guys need to visit some college bars for some perspective.

I want to clarify. I said if I wasn't norwooding (which I am) , I would ALMOST mog Orb. I would consider myself PSL 6 10 years ago, ie, simply above average, but nothing special. I also truly believe Orb is only a 6.5, so yeah, if you rate him as 8, then I wouldn't stand a chance. I seriously think you guys need to visit some college bars for some perspective.

Considering how retarded the PSL system is, a PSL 6 would be roughly an IRL 7 or maybe even 7.5, so no idea how you were ever incel.