Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There is a huge difference between being a "whitecel" in Western Europe and Eastern Europe

Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
I'm not even going into who has it better or worse debate, it's just that it's very different.

In Eastern Europe, being white doesn't mean anything because it's almost always almost 100% white environment.

In a way, this is positive because there is not so much "white guilt" propaganda and racial obsessions

But on the other hand it is also very negative because there is much more competition in the sexual market. It's insane how many Chads there are in countries that are 100% white especially if they have a lot of Germanic Nordic looking people (like Czech republic, Slovenia, Hungary, north Croatia) and/or masculine looking tall "dark and handsome" Balkan thugmaxxed/athletemaxxed bros.

Then there's also the economic thing, it will be harder to move out and SEAmaxx.

If you are a 6'0'' white guy in Eastern Europe it literally doesn't mean anything by itself. I'm tired of people assuming people like me (I'm 6'0'') are fakecels because in Eastern Europe this is nothing. Especially in the Balkans where being 6'0'' is bellow average height in certain places (parts of Bosnia, Serbia and Croatia, Montenegro...).

A lot of incels in Eastern Europe are legit locationcels, but it's very hard to escape that location.

If you go to the West you won't get the privileged treatment by the liberals because you're still considered "white" and you have to also comply to white guilt. You can't play just be ethnic game and you won't be seen as "exotic". There are really bad stereotypes about Eastern Euros in the West and both liberals and rightists hate you.

Also being non-NT is worse in Eastern Europe than in the West because social connections are everything in corrupt societies in EE. You basically need to know a lot of people to get anywhere.

The positive side is that these countries are less degenerate and less puritanistic in liberalism. You can get away with being lowinhib approaching women, money game is also more legit here if you can actually get decent money coming in because women are more materialistic due to lower standards of living. There's also less pressure on "white males" in Eastern Europe, no one even uses this term other than GIGA-SJWs who are a meme.

So I think when discussing "whitecels" people should be aware of this huge distinction here.

I'm not even going into who has it better or worse debate, it's just that it's very different.

In Eastern Europe, being white doesn't mean anything because it's almost always almost 100% white environment.

In a way, this is positive because there is not so much "white guilt" propaganda and racial obsessions

But on the other hand it is also very negative because there is much more competition in the sexual market. It's insane how many Chads there are in countries that are 100% white especially if they have a lot of Germanic Nordic looking people (like Czech republic, Slovenia, Hungary, north Croatia) and/or masculine looking tall "dark and handsome" Balkan thugmaxxed/athletemaxxed bros.

Then there's also the economic thing, it will be harder to move out and SEAmaxx.

If you are a 6'0'' white guy in Eastern Europe it literally doesn't mean anything by itself. I'm tired of people assuming people like me (I'm 6'0'') are fakecels because in Eastern Europe this is nothing. Especially in the Balkans where being 6'0'' is bellow average height in certain places (parts of Bosnia, Serbia and Croatia, Montenegro...).

A lot of incels in Eastern Europe are legit locationcels, but it's very hard to escape that location.

If you go to the West you won't get the privileged treatment by the liberals because you're still considered "white" and you have to also comply to white guilt. You can't play just be ethnic game and you won't be seen as "exotic". There are really bad stereotypes about Eastern Euros in the West and both liberals and rightists hate you.

Also being non-NT is worse in Eastern Europe than in the West because social connections are everything in corrupt societies in EE. You basically need to know a lot of people to get anywhere.

The positive side is that these countries are less degenerate and less puritanistic in liberalism. You can get away with being lowinhib approaching women, money game is also more legit here if you can actually get decent money coming in because women are more materialistic due to lower standards of living. There's also less pressure on "white males" in Eastern Europe, no one even uses this term other than GIGA-SJWs who are a meme.

So I think when discussing "whitecels" people should be aware of this huge distinction here.
A good accurate post. Do you think there is much difference within different EE countries or are they similar?

JFL weren't slavs not even considered white for the longest time? JFL @ "slave" being derived from slav

A good accurate post. Do you think there is much difference within different EE countries or are they similar?

There are big differences for sure but in the large picture we're similar to each other in many ways IMO because of the course of events in the 20th century.

Yes this Russia, once even was ignorred by teen girl, when she preferred to talk with exotic curry instead

There are big differences for sure but in the large picture we're similar to each other in many ways IMO because of the course of events in the 20th century.
I've noticed there is greater respect for parents over there.
Yes this Russia, once even was ignorred by teen girl, when she preferred to talk with exotic curry instead
Liotalaugh

@Napoleon de Geso confirmed truecel.

It depends on the country. Russia,for example, pretty multicultural
but it's in EE too

Not saying every curry can do good here. The only one I met in close was in center of psychiatric health where I was going too, and he had depression
Do you know why he was depressed ?

Do you know why he was depressed ?
Feard him just complaining about being tired in work, dont remeber about problems females, probably cuckcurrycel

interesting rundown, EE is definitely a complex situation.

You can get away with being lowinhib approaching women
what countries? i don't think that works at all anymore in snobbish west-oriented EE countries like hungary and romania, they are almost completely americanized, maybe if you go find a tiny town, but then you won't have money to afford taking a shit

"don't worry son, just let us raise you as a cocooned enmeshed autistic fuck, you'll get lucky later with the whole sociability thing" t. retarded westernized EE parents

what countries? i don't think that works at all anymore in snobbish west-oriented EE countries like hungary and romania, they are almost completely americanized, maybe if you go find a tiny town, but then you won't have money to afford taking a shit

Watch Kale (ogrecel with missing teeth) videos on youtube if you want to see what you can get away with in Serbia

Toothless ogrecel kissing a random young woman in public (0:55):

Approaching and stalking young Stacies:

Harassing a Stacy on a public bus

etc etc. His entire channel is huge lowinhib GIGAautist ogrecel fest and he's actually very popular.

jfl id rather
Watch Kale (ogrecel with missing teeth) videos on youtube if you want to see what you can get away with in Serbia

etc etc. His entire channel is huge lowinhib GIGAautist ogrecel fest and he's actually very popular.

i hate bastards like this ugly guy. i mean i hate everyone including foids but if someone makes fun of me andrecords me in bus then he deserves a beating

i hate bastards like this ugly guy. i mean i hate everyone including foids but if someone makes fun of me andrecords me in bus then he deserves a beating

He is definitely autistic. Freedom for aspergers!

oh i remember that guy.

yes you can tell that country is less westernized, sorta

i don't know what the fuck should i do, move to a big city in a country like that or a smaller one in my own country, fuck knows

Slavic women are receptive af

indeed there is, but many ethnics here seem to think that all whites live in the us or westen europe and that we have it somehow easier.

He is definitely autistic. Freedom for aspergers!
he is not autistic. aspergs, autists and such are all isolated, depressed, and exluded from society. their lack of confidence doesnt let them mock people. theyre the mocked ones

living in Poland (Eastern Europe)
and it's true

but im truecel
wish i was locationcel

he is not autistic. aspergs, autists and such are all isolated, depressed, and exluded from society. their lack of confidence doesnt let them mock people. theyre the mocked ones

He didn't mock anyone, he was just being a sperg shouting random things and not understanding the situation and social cues.
oh i remember that guy.

Look at him here with a legit 9/10 GIGA-Stacy with a friendzoned beta orbiter.

He just approaches these women and films them and touches them and no one gives a shit. This one was receptive but many women clearly don't like it. I don't think you could get away with this in the West but he makes these videos every day.

Last edited:
He didn't mock anyone, he was just being a sperg shouting random things and not understanding the situation and social cues.

Look at him here with a legit 9/10 GIGA-Stacy with a friendzoned beta orbiter.

He just approaches these women and films them and touches them and no one gives a shit. This one was receptive but many women clearly don't like it. I don't think you could get away with this in the West but he makes these videos every day.

Where is he from? Women look so naive, for real.

oh i remember that guy.

yes you can tell that country is less westernized, sorta

i don't know what the fuck should i do, move to a big city in a country like that or a smaller one in my own country, fuck knows

Better stay in your own country. If you are not able speak language perfectly just don't bother

Whites on average are better looking than all races.

Better stay in your own country. If you are not able speak language perfectly just don't bother
true I should just go visit some other cities tbh

White guilt is cope. The only whites who think this way are giga-libtards and contrary to popular belief, most of the population are not giga-libtards. Non whites have it way worse everywhere.

There's also less pressure on "white males" in Eastern Europe, no one even uses this term other than GIGA-SJWs who are a meme.
They are a meme also in Italy. Italy is basically becoming the Mediterranean Eastern Europe in terms of politics and society Kek

They are a meme also in Italy. Italy is basically becoming the Mediterranean Eastern Europe in terms of politics and society Kek

Italians are the most nationalist in Europe after the Visegrad group (Poland, Czech Rep, Slovakia and Hungary). Anyone else in Europe is a blue pilled cuck.

high IQ

also another difference is that "whitecels" in EE are more likely to be incel due to nonwhite admixture from Asian and Arab mix
Italians are the most nationalist in Europe after the Visegrad group (Poland, Czech Rep, Slovakia and Hungary). Anyone else in Europe is a blue pilled cuck.
Refugees or Identitarians :lul:

White guilt is cope. The only whites who think this way are giga-libtards and contrary to popular belief, most of the population are not giga-libtards. Non whites have it way worse everywhere.
this

I think we'll be the most targeted by globohomo liberal EU in the future. The war will start with us

Whites on average are better looking than all races.

This doesn't help you if you're stuck in a 100% white country which also happens to be economically poor and you can't move out.

also another difference is that "whitecels" in EE are more likely to be incel due to nonwhite admixture from Asian and Arab mix

This is also true. I think it's similar to what was discussed about in Turkey. In Eastern Europe there is usually some sort of Slavic-Germanic-Celtish-Romanic-Asiatic-Turkish admixture. The levels differ but most countries have at least 4 out of these 6. Add some Gypsy and Jewish in the mix for good measure.

This means that you get Nordic Chads who look like Hollywood movie stars but at the same time you also get ethnic-looking hapa-looking cels.

Considering that Nordic looking people are now the ideal, this creates an imbalance. I'm asiatic looking and I get mogged to oblivion by Nordic looking Slavs all the time.

For example these two football players are both from the same Eastern European country (Slovenia), one is Nordic GIGA-Chad and the other could pass as ethnic

371851-1536655071.jpg

zlatko-zahovi-7d9ca1a0-63d6-480a-94e9-f8e26f34181-resize-750.jpeg

I think we'll be the most targeted by globohomo liberal EU in the future. The war will start with us
salvini is a kike server too, like Brazilian president, Orban,Boris johnson, Trump and the other kike sucker i forgot

Nordic people are not ideal, women prefer dark chads far more

salvini is a kike server too, like Brazilian president, Orban,Boris johnson, Trump and the other kike sucker i forgot
Yeah everyone is a kike besides of that niche political leader who got 0,000001 % of the votes

I never said such a thing. did i?
No but I was joking about people labeling everyone on the identitaria right as a kike and then wondering why they lose.
I'm all for the jewpill tho don't get me wrong

No but I was joking about people labeling everyone on the identitaria right as a kike and then wondering why they lose.
I'm all for the jewpill tho don't get me wrong
yes bro I know you, that's why I tell you this. just controlled opposition. its mind-blowing how they leave no other choice for people. just jfl at this clown world ngl
wish we were in middle ages so that we could make our own hordes etc

They like blue eyes. There are a lot of Chads that have just the right amount of Nordic mix.

I think the basketball player Luka Dončić is a good example of this type of Eastern Euro Chad. He got the Balkan Slav height (6'6'') with the blue eyes light skin light hair Nordish halo because his mother is a Nordic-looking Stacy. He looks better than he would if he was darker like his father who is a tall Balkan ogre.

gettyimages-1015645490.jpg

women care only about bones.period. doesnt matter dark chad or blonde. just have correct bones.

women care only about bones.period. doesnt matter dark chad or blonde. just have correct bones.
Truth

The book of life is written in bone

Eradicate white guilt tbh
!

why should i be guilty for being a member of the race which has contributed the most to modern society, art, culture etc

thankfully plenty of whites people my age are waking up and assembling a stronger racial consciousness. every other group has one except whites.

Too bad that a decent nation with hard working people get fucked in the ass by Zionist scum that is further trying to destroy their nationalistic views and their identity. The countries are already as poor as they are, only the people are keeping it alive. Slavs are some of the hardest working people.

They views Slavs as the ideal slaves.

I read somewhere that certain areas will overtake western European countries since they are on the brink of total failure but I am not sure. I hope they do.

But this is all meaningless as the average female mogs the fuck out of the average man in looks. Imagine being the average male and not mogging the average female. Thats super over.

Yeah everyone is a kike besides of that niche political leader who got 0,000001 % of the votes

Everyone is controlled opposition, its only up to the people to rise up. There is no party willing to fight for the people anymore. We will further go down the degeneracy hole.