Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious There is a short ethnic autistic kid at my school who keeps getting bullied by this girl.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
She keeps insulting him in my first hour class. She even tried to say he was groping her but no one believed her. I’m going to tell a teacher about what she’s doing but I already know nothing will happen. What can I do to help him?

Every foid is fucking degenerate incompassionate piece of shit.

Every foid is fucking degenerate incompassionate piece of shit.
He can get loud and admittedly kind of annoying because he refuses to help out with any work with group projects but she goes out of her way to insult and inconvenience him. Literally just 40 minutes ago she slammed a computer he was using shut for no reason.

Take her school bag and throw it in front of a car

Blackpill him and go ape on the whore :feelsLSD:

Jesus! why don't they have any empathy?

Does she hurl racist slurs at him too?

They dont need empathy. Not when they're told that they're beautiful, special, and have everything handed to them

Write down everything in a journal, a Google Doc, et cetera. Don't lie or embellish. If you have a couple of buddies you can ask them to do the same. Records are always useful. Especially to lawyers. Just in case.

Or you could tell him to beat her up.

Silly inkwell..can't you see she trying to get his attention?.she likes him!...

Because men are either wallets or ego boosters to them. Even chads are just for sex and are replaced if the girl can find another chad.

If no one will believe her lies about him groping her, then maybe you should encourage him to make that a reality, away from prying eyes of course. The only way to stop a bully is through fear, and a foids greatest fear is being touched by a ugly man.

Write down everything in a journal, a Google Doc, et cetera. Don't lie or embellish. If you have a couple of buddies you can ask them to do the same. Records are always useful. Especially to lawyers. Just in case.

Or you could tell him to beat her up.
That last one would get both of us expelled. And besides my school has a cop in case the school get shot up so the kid would probably be arrested.
If no one will believe her lies about him groping her, then maybe you should encourage him to make that a reality, away from prying eyes of course. The only way to stop a bully is through fear, and a foids greatest fear is being touched by a ugly man.
Yeah that definitely wouldn’t get both of us thrown in prison.

They dont need empathy. Not when they're told that they're beautiful, special, and have everything handed to them

Because men are either wallets or ego boosters to them. Even chads are just for sex and are replaced if the girl can find another chad.

TBH I never seen this level of cuntyness from foids where I'm from so its surprising.

Snitch on the whore. Make sure you exaggerate a bit too.

That last one would get both of us expelled. And besides my school has a cop in case the school get shot up so the kid would probably be arrested.

Yeah that definitely wouldn’t get both of us thrown in prison.

If she has a few 9mm holes, though, she probably won't be bullying anyone lol

I'm not sure what solid advice you're looking for, considering how unspecific your story is. If everyone's witnessed this bullying I'm sure you could of course build a convincing case against her. If the school doesn't give a shit, at least there's going to be a written record that the school was aware of and ignored such bullying.

If she has a few 9mm holes, though, she probably won't be bullying anyone lol

I'm not sure what solid advice you're looking for, considering how unspecific your story is. If everyone's witnessed this bullying I'm sure you could of course build a convincing case against her. If the school doesn't give a shit, at least there's going to be a written record that the school was aware of and ignored such bullying.
Just something to do when the school does nothing about it.

Let him join us, show him the path.

Same at my school but he’s Peruvian. He has no idea he’s being bullied either, he thinks they’re friends. He’s also even shorter than me, probably like 5 foot no joke. Over for him :cryfeels:

make that evil bitch suffER OP

She keeps insulting him in my first hour class. She even tried to say he was groping her but no one believed her. I’m going to tell a teacher about what she’s doing but I already know nothing will happen. What can I do to help him?

Don't do that. She'll metoo the poor kid and he'll be kicked out the school and you'll get metoo'd as well if she finds out it was you.

Punch the fucking little bitch

Blackpill him and go ape on the whore :feelsLSD:
Ape

Yell at her and tell her to "stop being such a cunt to the poor kid." Add in some extra spice and tell her to "pull your head out of your ass, you're not hot shit."

That should slap the shit outta her ego and stop the bullying.

Word of caution, though. You might get some dumb brute jock whom she manipulates to try and attack you. Don't underestimate how evil foids can get.

Nothing because the blame will then be added onto you

Same at my school but he’s Peruvian. He has no idea he’s being bullied either, he thinks they’re friends. He’s also even shorter than me, probably like 5 foot no joke. Over for him :cryfeels:
the biggest truecels are always the ones that try the hardest. Saint Shahan (pbuh) is one of them. One day these truecels will see the light

Empathy is for Chad only teehee
Blackpill him. You don't even need to talk to him, just print an infographic and slip it into his bag or desk.

Which they easily can

Fucking hole reeee

Invite him here.
How? I’m not sure he’d really get it and honestly he might get himself kicked out from doing and saying things he hears here.

So glad I'm not in school anymore.
She even tried to say he was groping her but no one believed her.

I wish any of you that's still in school the best of luck. I seriously do. These days with this #metoo bullshit would have scared the living shit out of me.

tell him to read ER's manifesto, he'll be inspired by it and become a braver man

i wont say he should go er (i'd get banned for based posting), just that he should read the manifesto, it's full of wisdom it's not just about violence at all

tell him to read ER's manifesto, he'll be inspired by it and become a braver man

i wont say he should go er (i'd get banned for based posting), just that he should read the manifesto, it's full of wisdom it's not just about violence at all
Yeah tell him to read the advice of a mass shooter that will definitely go well. Even if it is good advice I don’t think he’d understand what er meant.

Yeah tell him to read the advice of a mass shooter that will definitely go well. Even if it is good advice I don’t think he’d understand what er meant.
Have you read the manifesto? Elliot was very clear about the fact that the Day of Retribution was an absolute last resort and he didn't actually want to do it
also it won't necessarily go well, most people wouldn't have the courage to go ER even when pushed beyond their limits, that's why there's so few ERs

Accidentally step on her foot. Or elbow her head when she approachs dude.

Or pretend to trip and fall on her and accidentally punch her...

The trick is to look like a clultz but to hurt the bitch.

What? Where do you live?

I would tell the kids parents and have the threaded to sue the school for on account of discrimating against a protected class

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back