Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel There is literally a nigger somewhere in the world

govnyaker

govnyaker

Captain
★★★★
that the worst truecel on this forum mogs male-hierarchy wise, but that nigger has regular sex with cumskin foids.
The only reasons being 1)he was born in US 2)he has better physical features - looks, height, frame, penis size
US niggers are the proof this world is random and chaotic

your point 2 contradicts your original point

lmao low iq fool

that the worst truecel on this forum mogs male-hierarchy wise, but that nigger has regular sex with cumskin foids.
The only reasons being 1)he was born in US 2)he has better physical features - looks, height, frame, penis size
Why specifically a nigger? are you one of that guys that watches blacked and thinks that all black guys are tall, good-looking and have a bbc?

but that nigger has regular sex with cumskin foids.

Yes, of-course. Truly correct. I recently met an "asshole" who fits this description well.

"Assholish" behavior:

View attachment 532537

View attachment 532542

Cucked Twice:

Shannon:

View attachment 532535

View attachment 532532

View attachment 532547

View attachment 532565

(Interestingly, that happened a few days after she was rejected by another guy. She cycled rather quickly for a "heartbroken" woman.)

Layla:

View attachment 532585

View attachment 532586

View attachment 532588

View attachment 532597

View attachment 532608

View attachment 532611

I've never been to any sort of "school dance". I was too anxious, poor and dissociated from other youth to consider it.

Justus Grossbier, though, was undesirable and never had a genuine chance for homecoming:

View attachment 542449
(Shannon chose Jalen Slack instead)

View attachment 542451

View attachment 542447
(Focused on football due to lack of interest from girls)

View attachment 542448
(Meaningless)

True, i think foids fuck niggers the same way they fuck their dogs, i think the reason they have higher smv than ethnics is that they're not human, while ethnics are disgusting humans

Why specifically a nigger? are you one of that guys that watches blacked and thinks that all black guys are tall, good-looking and have a bbc?
true, im sorry to all nigger gentlemens and blackcels, who i might have offended:feelsYall:
your point 2 contradicts your original point

lmao low iq fool
male hierarchy is not formed on looks, it is wrong to call a model chad an alpha, alphas are the criminals in jail

Source: Blacked.com

Seek help

random has been calculated ie there was a study and a simulation was made where the randomness of molecules was computed and displayed accurately.
we can comclude nothing is random if you were given a choice to be born again , you would do the exact same thing you did last time.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Bw5f4vYL98

I hate niggers.
Nigger = Vol :feelsokman:
Also white bitches LOVE niggers.

True, i think foids fuck niggers the same way they fuck their dogs, i think the reason they have higher smv than ethnics is that they're not human, while ethnics are disgusting humans
Yes, I think @BummerDrummer already made a post before about how the BBC pill is actually just another dogpill

govnyaker said:
There is literally a nigger somewhere in the world that the worst truecel on this forum mogs [...] The only reasons being
govnyaker said:
he has better physical features - looks, height, frame, penis size
NegativeIQ thread.

8321.jpg
:lul:

Also white bitches LOVE niggers.

their reply rate to niggers is only a point above indians, and tied with rice men

they are beaten by spics, sands and especially by white men

Male hierarchy wise? What does that even mean?

Cope, white women like white men over any race
Not where i live sadly. They choose Niggers over whites :feelsYall:
Don't ask. :feelsEhh: Won't tell you :feelskek: These are MY WOMEN :reeeeee: NOT NIGGER'S WOMEN!!! MINE:feelsree::feelsree:

It seems Jalen "Tyrone" Slack even has a few other Cumskin girls for pleasure purposes.

Tana:

Screenshot from 2021 12 09 12 39 20

254156373 1801360346739184 1373669327717565967 n

Lily:

Screenshot from 2021 12 09 12 45 14

Hailey:

Screenshot from 2021 12 09 12 52 05

Screenshot from 2021 12 09 12 53 27

Screenshot from 2021 12 09 12 54 12

Screenshot from 2021 12 09 12 54 46

13450845 1772139999685297 6113041156047078884 n

Taunting White Males:

Screenshot from 2021 12 09 12 34 10

BBC pill is fake jfl. You must be high right now. :feelswhat:

Coping

:blackpill:

In the RSD videos there was a guy they interviewed called evil stiffler, and he was a full on neet but had apparently slept with over 500 women

In the RSD videos there was a guy they interviewed called evil stiffler, and he was a full on neet but had apparently slept with over 500 women
he's white

you're saying he's white nigger or something?

Jfl:feelskek: aren't you muslim?
yep
also, dog born in rich US family lives a better life than half of this forum, me included
brutal usa-pill:feelsohgod:

cope, chad only still
Whites can easily ascend with Arabs or Indians or Asians or Latinos or blacks especially if you have blue eyes and pink skin
Cope, white women like white men over any race
Only because white men are the most likely to be Chad. If chaddam or Tyrone come along they'll bend over

Source: my sand nigger brother is 6'1 and has typical pretty boy face and curly zoomer hair. White women love him and he's told me how many white girls like Talk in and flirting with him. If he wasn't such a religious autist and a lazy fatass I'm pretty sure he'd be drowning in pink pussy rn

I've actually been blackpillinh him on race and I'm trying to convince him to marry a white Muslim foid:feelsokman:

Last edited:
Jfl:feelskek: aren't you muslim?

Whites can easily ascend with Arabs or Indians or Asians or Latinos or blacks especially if you have blue eyes and pink skin
i wrote that shit to disturb lurkers as much as possible tbh:society:I didn't meant that i'm a nice guy:feelsaww: ,i lost my faith when i was 19 or 20

he's white

you're saying he's white nigger or something?
No but this thread just reminded me of him. You can literally be a neet with good features and drown in pussy

:blackpill::blackpill: