Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW "There is more to life than just sex"

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★

The hypocrisy and gaslighting in this comic is an everyday occurrence.

It's not about sex. It's about companionship, about being loved. It's about not spending your entire FUCKING LIFE being isolated, in pain, wondering what is so wrong with them to never be desired.

People around me aren't people anymore. They are merely abusers. Everyone else gets to smile, have a good time, experience life, and what do I get? I get to be a fast food or retail wagie who constantly gets fired for standing up to niggers and brown people stealing while I play and get banned from shitty vidya making no friends while everyone else gets to earn more money than me, eat better food, have a faster recovering body, and have sexual relationships, romance, and sharing emotions, all in front of MY FUCKING FACE while they basically tell me "no, not for you, you can't play with us."

I don't have the courage to ruin it for them like Elliot did, so I just troll video games to torment them there.

Life is literally about sex. My instincts are 365 / 24 hr constantly telling me to HAVE SEX and to SPUNK IN PUSSIES yet I cannot satisfy this desire. It is something I want every single waking moment and am denied by society.

"HURR DURR THERE IS MORE TO LIFE THAN JUST SEX." Not for us there isn't.

technically correct. its been so long i dont even give shit about that anymore

technically correct. its been so long i dont even give shit about that anymore
Deep down you do, otherwise you wouldnt have made an account on here

That Chad guy is Peter North and the other guy is me. ..

It's not about sex. It's about companionship, about being loved. It's about not spending your entire FUCKING LIFE being isolated, in pain, wondering what is so wrong with them to never be desired.

People around me aren't people anymore. They are merely abusers. Everyone else gets to smile, have a good time, experience life, and what do I get? I get to be a fast food or retail wagie who constantly gets fired for standing up to niggers and brown people stealing while I play and get banned from shitty vidya making no friends while everyone else gets to earn more money than me, eat better food, have a faster recovering body, and have sexual relationships, romance, and sharing emotions, all in front of MY FUCKING FACE while they basically tell me "no, not for you, you can't play with us."

I don't have the courage to ruin it for them like Elliot did, so I just troll video games to torment them there.

Life is literally about sex. My instincts are 365 / 24 hr constantly telling me to HAVE SEX and to SPUNK IN PUSSIES yet I cannot satisfy this desire. It is something I want every single waking moment and am denied by society.

"HURR DURR THERE IS MORE TO LIFE THAN JUST SEX." Not for us there isn't.

I don't support it but the people who say this deserve the death penalty

This is so brutal, like it gets so personal with me.
This image showing hundreds of sexy butts that I can't fuck but others can, like, why the hell am I at the same planet with people that have it?
I want it too, I want to hang out with sexy girls. :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Chads are bored or enlightened after ascended from sex

its like "money doesnt buy happiness" by the rich guy who never had to worry about money