Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill There is no good or evil, only ugly and pretty. There is no neurotypicality, only lookism

Caelus

Caelus

★★★★
“From where the pain comes, so does the cure.”

Your suffering arises from 100% tangible, real-life reasons supported by empirical evidence, not some distant and completely dissociated cause prejudicially imposed upon you as a means to keep the big engine running. Do NOT bend the fucking knee to all the abhorrent lies and deception, all the gaslighting, all the virtue signaling, all the bullshit narratives that come out of the “you need a good personality” retards or the autistic teenagers who obsess over muh neurotypicality.

When you are ugly, people don’t want anything to do with you. Matter a fact, most people in the “outside world” are in their own shells, they’re not even that interested in meeting new people to begin with, especially as they get older. I’m not gonna go as far as saying they want you dead (some of them do), but they do not even CARE enough to even get to know you for you to even HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY to convey and describe yourself or your personality to them.

All it takes is three seconds. Three good long seconds of your face shining in broad daylight and they’ll have all they need; immediately afterwards they will judge the entirety of “YOU” based on that. A good neurotypical personality never has and never will be able to compensate for that. Ever.

I got into this guy’s car earlier, and he was so fucking hideous, like this poor ugly bastard was legit such a fucking terrifying sight to behold that the LAST thing that came to my mind was God forbid getting to know him. That’s it. Unlike women, I still treated him with respect like a decent human being of course, but in all honesty, I’d be lying to everyone greatly, including and especially myself if I said I don’t blame anyone for not wanting us. And by “us” I mean the actual trucels, not the edgy piece of shit fakecels who advocate for rape and violence; amazingly enough, they have a 100x higher chance of getting laid despite unironically having insufferable personalities hence no objective “bad” or “evil.”

There’s no being ashamed of any of this. It’s not just women wanting the top 10% (I’m not invalidating it, that’s also true but that’s all normies and their own business so I don’t care) but it’s also common sense. It’s how human beings operate and function broadly speaking but refuse to bring it up purely because of how it prominently displays our “shallowness” and how ruthless the human race can be (it’s on par with constantly reminding people of war and death).

Your looks are what define your existence. Bad looks = bad existence = bad person. Good looks = good existence = good person. That is the truth, and only by seeking it you’ll be set free. No more confusion. No more frustration. No more “what am I doing wrong?” Completely free and irresistible.

I agree with you those that are edgy tend to be fakecels anyway.

People generally try to give a good impression of themselves before meeting or greeting with anyone. People are conscious about this.

But yes, those that keep the conversation short or just says "hi" or wave and walks quickly definitely don't want to do anything with you.

Many people are major assholes themselves, but regardless I still treat everyone with respect like yourself.

You should've invited him here

Some people like keeping uggos around to boost their smv, especially if said uggo can be the designated driver, the guy who always picks up the tab or some other slave role

I think this is what some of the guys at work do. I bet they laugh behind my back.
Probably, we tend to pick up on these things consciously or not, they might not laugh at you but they might also not consider you as one of them, that's usually the case at the places i've worked

I completely agree with you brocel, but neurotypicality is aslo an important factor. If you are ugly as well as neurodivergent(non-NT, high inhib, autism) then it's completely brutal just like nuke the whole world. Ugly NT has still has some chance due to thier conversation and socializing skills. But it's completely over for ugly neurodivergent (non-NT) guys

I'm in my 40s. Not a boast or brag or anything, just trying to put things in perspective:

When I was younger (teenager/20s), dial-up Internet was in its infancy and there was none of this talk of lookism and pills, so I had no way of reading up on this stuff the way people do now. I was most certainly bluepilled, despite having inklings of what we now call the black pill.

Anyway, when I encountered people who I thought were worse off than me, I didn't hate them. Even if I didn't want to be friends with some guy, or I thought some foid was fat and ugly, I still recognized their right to exist and had no desire to harm them or treat them as subhuman. This is where I think the idea of good and evil comes in.

I'm not saying I was a saint, but I felt it was morally "wrong" to harm or abuse someone just because I thought they were weird or ugly. And I assumed most people felt the same way. What normies have shown me is that it's not only about looks. There's apparently no true moral or ethical compass for most humans. That's what I feel sets many of us here apart. We have this sense of justice that we granted to others, but were shocked was never granted back to us in return. I do think there is a good/evil factor, and most people are evil...not just normies, even low-tier normies and fellow ugly fuck-ups mindlessly abide by this caste system.