Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over There is no hope for south asian, middle eastern and east asian men in us.

curryboy

curryboy

Bharat superpower 2050
-
There is no future for you guys here. Actually even Hispanic men are included in this, I've had them tell me the same exact shit. YOU WILL NOT BE INCLIDED IN THE MAINSTREAM CULTURE AND MAINSTREAM LIFE IN THIS COUNTRY. Lets just make that clear. Its for niggers and mayos ONLY. Why do you guys seem so eager to move here? This place sucks! You will be ostracized no matter how much you assimilate.

Your women will be included as exotic sex toys to be piped by chad and tyrone, but YOU MEN will never be included. You are considered a joke here. Fuck America! I cant believe me eyes when I see something like an east asian or south asian or hispanic US soldier. It's like jews joining the nazi army. Fighting for a culture that excludes them. A culture that openly disrespects them. It's ridiculous. All of you who were born here should just try and find another country to move to. Forget your stupid american trash upbringing.

Not every western country is like this but the US and Canada are by far the worst. The UK sort of includes ethnics, but even there its not very good. I have openly told these stupid american trash whores TO THEIR FACES that their culture and country is trash and their divorce rate is 60% and i have no respect for them. All of you should do the same. Just be nasty to these selfish Americans. Show them the same rejection and superiority complex that they show you!

There is no hope for south asian, middle eastern and east asian men in us.​

There's no hope for us ANYWHERE because we are ugly and have weak physiology.

There's no hope for us ANYWHERE because we are ugly and have weak physiology.
True, even in depths of africa, we all get hate. I've consumed wereqpill:whitepill:.

Why do you guys seem so eager to move here? This place sucks! You will be ostracized no matter how much you assimilate.
This is why I moved back to curryland. Ethnics are too inferior to be compatible and acceptable to Whites. Ethnics don't deserve to bask in the greatness, nobility, and utopic heavenly presence of Whites. Whites are GODS and gods cannot live with weak wretched mortals. Gods must ALWAYS exist on a higher plane of existence compared to mortals.

Cope. We're the only race that have achieved natural flight.

As a 5'2 brown sub-5 , yeah I couldn't agree more.

This is why I moved back to curryland. Ethnics are too inferior to be compatible and acceptable to Whites. Ethnics don't deserve to bask in the greatness, nobility, and utopic heavenly presence of Whites. Whites are GODS and gods cannot live with weak wretched mortals. Gods must ALWAYS exist on a higher plane of existence compared to mortals.
It is truly commendable of you, for in every corner, we encounter the constant affliction of being outshined. Alas, our innate nature seems impervious to integration, forever destined to be despised by others.

Your women will be included as exotic sex toys to be piped by chad and tyrone, but YOU MEN will never be included. You are considered a joke here. Fuck America! I cant believe me eyes when I see something like an east asian or south asian or hispanic US soldier. It's like jews joining the nazi army. Fighting for a culture that excludes them. A culture that openly disrespects them. It's ridiculous. All of you who were born here should just try and find another country to move to. Forget your stupid american trash upbringing.
Foids only lust for attractive white tallfag. Exterminate entitled foids.

Move back to curryland, where you will get treated less badly.
Even worse if you in western country, Where you can get called "creep" "short retarded", then you get mocked on daily basis.

All of you who were born here should just try and find another country to move to
I agree with your post strongly, although that part is easier said than done. I have dual citizenship in a 3rd world country so if anything were to happen I'd prob reside there, although what upsets me is knowing if I went back I prob wouldn't have much luck there either, I fear the local foids would just go for poor whites as always, and nothing changes. Ethnics really need to be blackpilled, there's no incentive in immigrating to the US. Its a lose lose scenario for ethnic males. We've gotta somehow spread this sentiment, everyone should just stay in their own homelands

Ethnics really need to be blackpilled, there's no incentive in immigrating to the US.
:feelsokman:
everyone should just stay in their own homelands
I completely agree with this statement. Just imagine being 5'7 and relocating to the United States, you would only get mogged and feel inferior and unhappy. It is advisable for everyone to stay in their own country or make significant efforts to enhance their social standing.

I fear the local foids would just go for poor whites as always, and nothing changes.
:feelscry:

I completely agree with this statement. Just imagine being 5'7 and relocating to the United States, you would only get mogged and feel inferior and unhappy. It is advisable for everyone to stay in their own country or make significant efforts to enhance their social standing.
Its literally common sense yet its an impossible concept for normies to comprehend

chink and ethnic plz go kys

Move back to curryland, where you will get treated less badly.
"Less badly" is still worthless and you're still incel, at least the west has better copes

Also, nonwhites in their homeland are more savage, aggressive and rude than whites

It's over for hispanics, indians, arabs and everything that is not white/black!

It's over for hispanics, indians, arabs and everything that is not white/black!
We are experiencing sexual repression from dating market:feelscry:

Based post @curryboy I completely agree. Only chad ethnics dlay pussy even ethnic normies might as well be incel tbh.