Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill There is no job which prevents you from seeing normies

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
I've been hearing that joining the army is a good cope and job for an incel but that is far from the truth. In the army you will see height mogger normies currently in a relationship and that is 100% guaranteed since I know people who serve in the army from my own country. There are also a lot of face moggers there. You are going to get bullied by genetically superior normies. GOD forbid you stumble upon a CHAD.
Next is working in a factory. At least in my country most people who work such jobs are married boomers and oofy doofies who think highly of themselves. They are very bitter and would do anything to make you feel like shit. They will compare you to themselves at your age and how much better they were than you.
Next:
Working as a cashier. Obviously not suitable for tons of reasons. Not only are you going to see normies all the time but also CHADs with their girlfriends. Also having a subhuman face won't help you at all. You are going to be mocked by the wealthy CHAD who will instantly look down upon you for working such a humiliating job unlike him who's graduating with a master degree and is going to retire at 40.
Next: actually going to (((college))) as a subhuman.
Pretty self-explanatory. Notice what happened to ER there. And he also went to multiple colleges.

Last edited:
Try drawing hentai