Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There is no the "white people"

Thaway

Thaway

Captain
★★★
There is no one white people. There are different racial groups that have pale skin in europe.

How much mental gymnastics does one have to do, to believe these men belong to the same race:

bir-d143258r.jpg
1*2WxHEKgS1voD2P22lnPCUA.jpeg

Yeah well same way not all africans are the same, some are short some are taller

@DarkStarDown

White people is an American umbrella term to describe European ancestry. No one in Europe says they are "white"

Ethnic nationality.

White people is an American umbrella term to describe European ancestry. No one in Europe says they are "white"
Absolutely and it's a completely retarded concept. Recently it has been picked up by all kinds of subhuman low tier peoples throughout europe, such as slavs and souhthern italians ect... what a joke lmao

There are at least three major, highly differentiated populations that have contributed substantial amounts of ancestry to almost everybody that has European ancestry today,” says David Reich, an HHMI investigator at Harvard Medical School. Those include hunter-gatherers from western Europe, the early farmers who brought agriculture to Europe from the Near East, and a newly identified group of ancient north Eurasians who arrived in Europe sometime after the introduction of agriculture. That means there were major movements of people into Europe later than previously thought.

At the beginning of the (Extended Data Table 1).
Neolithic period in Europe, ~8,000-7,000 years ago, closely related
We used this technology to study population transformations in Europe.
groups of early farmers appeared in Germany, Hungary and Spain, We began by preparing 212 DNA libraries from 119 ancient samples in arterend rom indigenous hunter-gatherers. whereas Kussia was inhab- dedicated clean rooms, and testing these by light shotgun sequencing ited by a distinctive population of hunter-gatherers with high affinity and mitochondrial genome capture Supplementary Information sec- to a ~24,000-year-old Siberian®. By ~6,000-5,000 years ago, farmers tion 1, Supplementary Data 1). We restricted the analysis to libraries throughout much of Europe had more hunter-gatherer ancestry than with molecular signatures of authentic ancient DNA (elevated damage
their predecessors, but in Russia, the Yamnaya steppe herders of this in the terminal nucleotide), negligible evidence of contamination based time were descended not only from the preceding eastern European on mismatches to the mitochondrial consensus and. where available. hunter-gatherers, but also from a population of Near Faster ances- a mitochondrial DNA haplogroup that matched previous results using
try. Western and Eastern Europe came into contact ~4,500 years ago,
PCR*14,15 (Supplementary Information se

ction 2). For 123 libraries as the Late Neolithic Corded Ware people from Germany traced prepared in the presence of uracioDNA-olvcosylasels to reduce errors ~75% of their ancestry to the Yamnaya, documenting a massive dueto ancient DNA damage", we performed 390k capture, carried out
migration into the heartland of Europe from its eastern periphery.
paired-end sequencing and mapped the data to the human genome
This steppe ancestry persisted in all sampled central Europeans until
We restricted analysis to 94 libraries from 69 samples that had at least
at least ~~3,000 years ago, and is ubiquitous in present-day Europeans.
0.06-fold average target coverage (average of 3.8-fold) and used major- These results provide support for a steppe origin' of at least some of ity rule to call an allele at each SNP covered at least once (Supplemen-
the Indo-European languages of Europe.

Another thing I want to point out, is that a clear line can be drawn between Europeans & MENA as well as Central-Asians in terms of West-Eurasian ancestry:

KdoVrRs

All Europeans also tend to cluster close on a PCA chart:

PggfLiN

LyVFoRU

I think this chart is missing some admixture, but it generally reflects the three main admixtures of European groups mostly accurately.

Ylu0hla

Also a comparison between a North Euro type & South Euro type foid.

Phenos in Europe.

BIDTjPT

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=B8Vx6ZfteoY

Another thing I want to point out, is that a clear line can be drawn between Europeans & MENA as well as Central-Asians in terms of West-Eurasian ancestry:

View attachment 1152851

View attachment 1152861

View attachment 1152864
I think this chart is missing some admixture, but it generally reflects the three main admixtures of European groups mostly accurately.

View attachment 1152865

Phenos in Europe.

View attachment 1152866

What does all that scientific mumbo jumbo matter when at the end of the day there are clearly very different races in europe. eastern euros are like niggers when it comes to e

View attachment 1152851

View attachment 1152861

View attachment 1152864

View attachment 1152865

Phenos in Europe.

View attachment 1152866

COPE

@anandkonda thots?

What does all that scientific mumbo jumbo
So actual evidence from anthropology, genetic research, etc. which proves Europeans have common ancestors, have similarities across phenotypes/anthropology, etc. doesn't mean anything?
matter when at the end of the day there are clearly very different races in europe. eastern euros are like niggers when it comes to e
I never said differences do not exist, ofc they do: However, the point is Europeans have enough in common which should drive them to work together, especially since they all are facing demographic replacement, mass-immigration, possible war, feminism, faggotry etc.

And after having observed Niggers irl & online, as well as observing some Americans I know of EE descent, I can confirm that a massive difference exists between the two.

Most europeans belong to same race along with arabs, north africans, iranians, jooz, and most curries ( north indid, gracile indid ) with some genetic deviation.
Don't care. It's a semantic war. Slavs are the most superior whites though
If only this was true :feelsrope:

Slavs lag behind all other whites. The Czech republic is the height of slav civilization right now.

Ethnic nationality.
Exactly. In America, your skin color is your most important identifier, while in Europe or Asia, it's your ethnicity/nationality (which frequently are the same.) Interestingly enough, I've been semi-frequently seeing whites from the Anglosphere complaining that survey, online questionnaires, and so on, sometimes have a lot of different sub-identities for nonwhites (like, say, Chinese, Korean and Japanese options for East Asians) but that all Europeans just get some bland, loosely-defined "white" option:feelskek::feelskek:.

Absolutely and it's a completely retarded concept. Recently it has been picked up by all kinds of subhuman low tier peoples throughout europe, such as slavs and souhthern italians ect... what a joke lmao
Exactly. I've actually wanted to talk about this, have you seen the newest World Happiness Report:feelshaha:? One of its main findings is that. when you seperate happiness ratings by age, there's no difference between Western and Eastern Europeans when it comes to self-reported happiness:lul:, with Lithuania even being the number one country in this regard (which is something I've wanted to tease @NorthernWind and @KillNiggers with a bit, by pointing out how brutal it must be to be an incel in the country with the happiest young people in the world:feelshaha::feelsokman:.)

Now, that obviously doesn't make sense:feelskek:. Happiness with life is correlated with actual quality of life, development, and so on, which even that report acknowledges by showing the positive correlation between happiness and GDP per capita. However, when you realize that the average EE zoomer is a delusional semi-retard whose brain got completely washed clean by his/her endless, life-long consumption of American and other English-language media, then it does start to make sense:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. Mofos objectively have rather pathetic lives living in semi-shithole countries, however, Murrican media they've been consuming their entire lives are telling them that all "white people" are rich, privileged oppressors who have nothing to worry about in life, so those retards actually start believing it and believe that they have it made because they were born in Serbia or Romania:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:.

LOL

That image gets funnier the more I look at it:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. Just imagine some redneck in Romania or Kosovo actually being like "Holy shit, thank God I was born a privileged white person, I have it made in life thanks to that:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:." Yet, that's exactly how enough brainwashed zoomers in those countries think to put the former above the Netherlands and the latter above Belgium in the chart I posted above, all just because, as I believe, the American media those zoomers have been consuming their whole lives make no difference between any whites and describe them all as privileged oppressors with nothing lacking in life:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

The Czech republic is the height of slav civilization right now.
Plus Slovenia as well.

View: https://twitter.com/stats_feed/status/1712173777381884134#m

Love to Europeans from a proud Aryan :feelzez:

Exactly. In America, your skin color is your most important identifier, while in Europe or Asia, it's your ethnicity/nationality (which frequently are the same.) Interestingly enough, I've been semi-frequently seeing whites from the Anglosphere complaining that survey, online questionnaires, and so on, sometimes have a lot of different sub-identities for nonwhites (like, say, Chinese, Korean and Japanese options for East Asians) but that all Europeans just get some bland, loosely-defined "white" option:feelskek::feelskek:.

Exactly. I've actually wanted to talk about this, have you seen the newest World Happiness Report:feelshaha:? One of its main findings is that. when you seperate happiness ratings by age, there's no difference between Western and Eastern Europeans when it comes to self-reported happiness:lul:, with Lithuania even being the number one country in this regard (which is something I've wanted to tease @NorthernWind and @KillNiggers with a bit, by pointing out how brutal it must be to be an incel in the country with the happiest young people in the world:feelshaha::feelsokman:.)

Now, that obviously doesn't make sense:feelskek:. Happiness with life is correlated with actual quality of life, development, and so on, which even that report acknowledges by showing the positive correlation between happiness and GDP per capita. However, when you realize that the average EE zoomer is a delusional semi-retard whose brain got completely washed clean by his/her endless, life-long consumption of American and other English-language media, then it does start to make sense:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. Mofos objectively have rather pathetic lives living in semi-shithole countries, however, Murrican media they've been consuming their entire lives are telling them that all "white people" are rich, privileged oppressors who have nothing to worry about in life, so those retards actually start believing it and believe that they have it made because they were born in Serbia or Romania:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:.

View attachment 1153109

That image gets funnier the more I look at it:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. Just imagine some redneck in Romania or Kosovo actually being like "Holy shit, thank God I was born a privileged white person, I have it made in life thanks to that:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:." Yet, that's exactly how enough brainwashed zoomers in those countries think to put the former above the Netherlands and the latter above Belgium in the chart I posted above, all just because, as I believe, the American media those zoomers have been consuming their whole lives make no difference between any whites and describe them all as privileged oppressors with nothing lacking in life:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

Plus Slovenia as well.

View: https://twitter.com/stats_feed/status/1712173777381884134#m

A bottle of vodka or alcohol can make anyone happy. Cheers mate.

how when slavs had the second largest empire when it comes to whites, only beaten out by the british.
The Russian empire was militarily powerful just like Russia today has a powerful military and not much else. What did they contribute to science, government, international trade, philosophy or else?

The Russian empire was militarily powerful just like Russia today has a powerful military and not much else. What did they contribute to science, government, international trade, philosophy or else?
Yeah exactly. Besides that it doesn't have it's origins and leading influences in slavs but in nordic and germanic ruling classes.
Hollowcel obviously doesn't have a clue.

Slavs lag behind all other whites. The Czech republic is the height of slav civilization right now.
how when slavs had the second largest empire when it comes to whites, only beaten out by the british.
Belarusian Slav with the Chosen People. Culture unites people of different nations.

View: https://youtu.be/eiGC63yUGRk?si=CrLxE1dFmlw75uLE

europe is actually pretty diverse. lots of variations of white

Yeah exactly. Besides that it doesn't have it's origins and leading influences in slavs but in nordic and germanic ruling classes.
Hollowcel obviously doesn't have a clue.
Russian empire actually produced many renoved scientists ( a few names - Mendeleev, Mechnikov, Ivan Pavlov ) and even Werner Von Siemens purchased famous Yablochkov candles.
Pavel Yablochkov was an electric engineer who also invented transformer.
Also Russian XIX century literature was very important. Even now common people all over the world know Tolstoy and Dostoevsky...

@WornOutHopecel

Russian empire actually produced many renoved scientists ( a few names - Mendeleev, Mechnikov, Ivan Pavlov ) and even Werner Von Siemens purchased famous Yablochkov candles.
Also Russian XIX century literature was very important. Even now common people all over the world know Tolstoy and Dostoevsky...

@WornOutHopecel
True. Ironically, russians aren't quite as slavic as many people think.
Belarusian Slav with the Chosen People. Culture unites people of different nations.

View: https://youtu.be/eiGC63yUGRk?si=CrLxE1dFmlw75uLE

That's not a slav. Balerusians together with northern russians and czechs got to be the least genetically slavic people in culturally slav countries.

@WornOutHopecel
It did and i think the reason for that is purely foreign influence. Even the primary chronicle points out that the slav tribes in russia were not able to lead themselves so they asked scandinavians to come over. Cucked af lmao...

There is no one white people. There are different racial groups that have pale skin in europe.

How much mental gymnastics does one have to do, to believe these men belong to the same race:

bir-d143258r.jpg
Cope

It did and i think the reason for that is purely foreign influence. Even the primary chronicle points out that the slav tribes in russia were not able to lead themselves so they asked scandinavians to come over. Cucked af lmao...
At least the main scientists were a native Russians judging by their surnames.
Foreign-born scientists in Russian empire don't used Russian names and surnames as far as I know.

719fIA4GnUL AC UF10001000 QL80

At least the main scientists were a native Russians judging by their surnames.
Foreign-born scientists in Russian empire don't used Russian names and surnames as far as I know.

View attachment 1153377
This goes further back then when surnames were introduced. Keep in mind that half of russia is baltic and finnic in it's heritage. Add to that many foreign traders and craftsmen often from netherlands, germany and scandinavia.

I don't know if you knew this but talking about names, some of the most popular "russian" names are originally scandinavian due to the ruling class way back in the day.

bir-d143258r.jpg
If there is no white people there is no nigger black people you faggot there are also no kikes and their claim on isn'treal is invalid

This goes further back then when surnames were introduced. Keep in mind that half of russia is baltic and finnic in it's heritage. Add to that many foreign traders and craftsmen often from netherlands, germany and scandinavia.

I don't know if you knew this but talking about names, some of the most popular "russian" names are originally scandinavian due to the ruling class way back in the day.
Ideas about origins of Russia are controversial due to the lack of sources.
I doubt that Scandinavian influence was significant because Scandinavian societies at that time weren't advanced.
At least compared to the great cultures like Byzantium which influenced Russia to the point of spreading their religion. Even the Slavic alphabet which was originally Bulgarian if I'm not mistaken was a creation of missionaries from Byzantium.

They quite literally established the state.
Not an expert in Swedish history but they didn't had the state themselves in IX century.

This is a map of early IX century.

Northern Europe in 814

You could read up on it, especially if you are russian. Not sure what you intend by posting that map, it's not really relevant.
For some reason, some people from the North created Russian state in IX century but they didn't influenced their other neighbours for centuries. Baltic tribes didn't created any country until they were conquered by German knights in XIII century. Lithuanian state was created in XIII century without influence from Swedes. And Finnish tribes didn't created their own state and were subjugated by Sweden in XII century ( if I'm not mistaken ).
So what stopped the same people who supposedly created Rus state, from creating other states amongst their neighbours?

For some reason, some people from the North created Russian state in IX century but they didn't influenced their other neighbours for centuries. Baltic tribes didn't created any country until they were conquered by German knights in XIII century. Lithuanian state was created in XIII century without influence from Swedes. And Finnish tribes didn't created their own state and were subjugated by Sweden in XII century ( if I'm not mistaken ).
So what stopped the same people who supposedly created Rus state, from creating other states amongst their neighbours?
It's more about genetics. Slavs seem to have a lack of organization and leading ability, among others. I say that as someone who is like 2/3 slavic.
They (the swedes) did btw seep into the upper classes of all the baltic states as well, as did the germans. This didn't only happen by conquest either, it seems to be an ingrained ability to rise in hirachy and establish oneself at the top. My guess is that it's the same mechanics at work that make sure most CEO are above average in height and have strong chins. So basically looks and halo effect combined with higher IQ.

bir-d143258r.jpg
OK rabbi.

The ironic thing is that this claim of yours is an American invention. Literally everyone here knows they're white, recently in my country The Netherlands the term "blank" was considered too nice of a term to describe white people because some negro activists and their kangz-logic decided that the word "blank" had ulterior motives and niggers demanded we call ourselves "wit" now instead of blank. The media of course immediately obliged and started using wit in every article. And of course a lot of people were pissed off at that.

Why would we get pissed off at that, why would niggers complain about it if nobody here identified as white? I've only heard that retard Destiny claim this over and over because he went to Sweden once, is that where you got this from?

Last edited:
I don't know what race you are, but regardless, the fact is that quibbling about whether or not they are from the "same race" is inconsequential given that jewish genocidal sentiments do not distinguish one from the other.

I don't know what race you are, but regardless, the fact is that quibbling about whether or not they are from the "same race" is inconsequential given that jewish genocidal sentiments do not distinguish one from the other.
Lol buddy if you are an actual incel you are a jew in a way. You will always be an outcast.

Lol buddy if you are an actual incel you are a jew in a way. You will always be an outcast.
Yea probably, but objectively your racial argument is incorrect.

Yea probably, but objectively your racial argument is incorrect.
It isn't. To think there is a "white people" instead of multiple quite different groups is beyond ignorant. It's a VERY american way to look at things.

Didn't say they weren't different. Saying that in a modern context it matters more that they have a common ancestor than their obvious discrepancies.
Honestly, I am going to assume that you are slavic, as many of you have jewish ancestry and thus have this twisted way of perceiving race.

It isn't. To think there is a "white people" instead of multiple quite different groups is beyond ignorant. It's a VERY american way to look at things.
Did I not just debunk the "only Americans think this" thing?

Can we just get to the point here, why do you want people not to identify as white when jews blacks spics and sandniggers all do identify them as white?

Didn't say they weren't different. Saying that in a modern context it matters more that they have a common ancestor than their obvious discrepancies.
Honestly, I am going to assume that you are slavic, as many of you have jewish ancestry and thus have this twisted way of perceiving race.
I'm mostly slavic with jewish input. My way of perceiving race comes from living in central europe for many years. You can see the differences between different "white" ethnic groups on a daily basis. Genetics are everything, there is no "white people".