Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious There is no turning back after you get to know female sexuality in first person - chadfishing.

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
I think there's always a way to delude yourself until you chadfish, and that's why i consider it the most dangerous activity for a ugly male.

Until that moment you can pretend that yes, good looking men have sex more often but, at least for me, it was something vague, like "yeah they fuck more, but it's difficult even for them and also normies have sex so maybe i can hope to get a gf to have sex with".

But chadfishing is totally another thing. You get to know what true female sexuality is: they are completely subservient to chad. They crave chad's cock more than we crave a non-landwhale pussy. Your classmate, your coworker, your sister, your MOM, your cousin, your neighbour, a random girl that you see in the street... they all reveal their true side when they see chad and they answer positively to the worst thing you can think of.

I've chadfished once almost two years ago and i can't forget how it was. Hundred of matches in few hours. Girls that wanted to swallow my cum that very night. I'll never forget that petite brunette that i met in real life (after revealing i was fake and, of course, nothing happened.. i'm lucky she took it well and we just chatted) that came in my neighborhood without her panties telling me that "she never tried to get pissed in her mouth but we can do it".

Seriously, i wish i could delude myself again on some level... it seems that the cuck way to ignore chadfishing is:

• tinder is not real life (the classic one): they think dating apps are full of girls that somehow are a very little part which is, of course, not true
  • "r/thathappened :soy:": that's right, they do not know very much about female sexuality, so if you tell them that you matched a hundred girls in few hours and a good portion of that was available to have sex in the most perverted ways they do not believe that
  • they think that if you are an average/ugly male and you manage to get a girlfriend (through "connecting with her :soy:") it would be the same thing as getting a horny girl through a dating app (or in a club, if you want to talk about RL) but it isn't. A girl that wants you for sex will give all of herself to you and truly enjoy sex. If a girl is seeking you for company/attention/money/validation... even if you manage to have sex with her, it won't be the same thing. She will not ask you to fuck her ass or cum on her face.

Tinder is real-life without the polite facade.

but clubs are like this too. i can only imagine how many teens fuck in club's bathrooms.
House parties probably have a higher percentage of that.

I have no idea how ONS happen in clubs/parties; Chads know these things since they are 13 while I'm high inhib and I really don't know how those things happen.

I know women are down to everything but I really have no idea how two strangers can have sex so easily in a dirty bathroom.

The only thing I learned from red pill is how foids can act around men they are attracted to. No chance of attracting them means redpill is useless.
chads don't need red pill unless they accidentally beta buxxed by being trad and ignoring their slut wife's past or she lies about it. Women are really good at lying and hiding their sexual life from non-foids and non-chads even if they decide to have sex with you.

exactly. but clubs are like this too. i can only imagine how many teens fuck in club's bathrooms.
it's time to go ERen yeager style :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

@erenyeager

its not chadfishing that is dangerous, what is dangerous is remaining bluepilled and suffering for decades by not roping

Chadfishing should be mandatory. Legit af. And JFL at how she wanted you to R Kelly her :lul:

I guess it's never been a shocker for a lot of men that good looking guys score better with women. But only few could expect just how much easier it is to skip that frigid transactional part and jump straight into a foid's panties if you're chad.

Just seeing screenshots of chadfish is pretty eye-opening, I cannot even imagine communicating with some Stacey on Tinder who completely agrees to do all sorts of dirty things with me, NGL it would be good fap fuel, even if I knew it was not going to materialise IRL

It just puts lie to the whole "personality" myth in the most conclusive way.

One thing that is kind of amazing is that chads themselves rarely talk about it.

Way back in the '80s, a basketball player named Wilt Chamberland said he had fucked 1000 women. Everyone scoffed and called him a liar. But it's all true. I guess rappers talk about it too, but that's about it (and people even doubt them too).

The majority of chads - the majority of that 10% of men - they are very hush hush about what life for them is like. I guess these days, they have to worry about attracting the attention of SJWs who would "cancel" them for "mysoginy" if they came out and said, "I fuck a different girl every night" so they keep quiet.

Then tinder was invented and we were able to conduct experiments and realize the truth for ourselves.

Here's something that will blow your mind: you know all the many examples we have of women being sluts like pic-related?
Thl0o9bq8kr11

The implications of the unrestrained hypergamy at work today, where these women are all fucking the top 10% of men - the implication of this is, those men have even higher body counts than these women.

Reminder that foids are allowed to vote in most countries

One thing that is kind of amazing is that chads themselves rarely talk about it.

Way back in the '80s, a basketball player named Wilt Chamberland said he had fucked 1000 women. Everyone scoffed and called him a liar. But it's all true. I guess rappers talk about it too, but that's about it (and people even doubt them too).

The majority of chads - the majority of that 10% of men - they are very hush hush about what life for them is like. I guess these days, they have to worry about attracting the attention of SJWs who would "cancel" them for "mysoginy" if they came out and said, "I fuck a different girl every night" so they keep quiet.

Then tinder was invented and we were able to conduct experiments and realize the truth for ourselves.

Here's something that will blow your mind: you know all the many examples we have of women being sluts like pic-related?
View attachment 410303

The implications of the unrestrained hypergamy at work today, where these women are all fucking the top 10% of men - the implication of this is, those men have even higher body counts than these women.
Sexhaving normies can also rack up a decent body count.

Chads are easily in the 500+ body count range if they ravage every single hole that appears before him.

I think there's always a way to delude yourself until you chadfish, and that's why i consider it the most dangerous activity for a ugly male.

Until that moment you can pretend that yes, good looking men have sex more often but, at least for me, it was something vague, like "yeah they fuck more, but it's difficult even for them and also normies have sex so maybe i can hope to get a gf to have sex with".

But chadfishing is totally another thing. You get to know what true female sexuality is: they are completely subservient to chad. They crave chad's cock more than we crave a non-landwhale pussy. Your classmate, your coworker, your sister, your MOM, your cousin, your neighbour, a random girl that you see in the street... they all reveal their true side when they see chad and they answer positively to the worst thing you can think of.

I've chadfished once almost two years ago and i can't forget how it was. Hundred of matches in few hours. Girls that wanted to swallow my cum that very night. I'll never forget that petite brunette that i met in real life (after revealing i was fake and, of course, nothing happened.. i'm lucky she took it well and we just chatted) that came in my neighborhood without her panties telling me that "she never tried to get pissed in her mouth but we can do it".

Seriously, i wish i could delude myself again on some level... it seems that the cuck way to ignore chadfishing is:

• tinder is not real life (the classic one): they think dating apps are full of girls that somehow are a very little part which is, of course, not true
  • "r/thathappened :soy:": that's right, they do not know very much about female sexuality, so if you tell them that you matched a hundred girls in few hours and a good portion of that was available to have sex in the most perverted ways they do not believe that
  • they think that if you are an average/ugly male and you manage to get a girlfriend (through "connecting with her :soy:") it would be the same thing as getting a horny girl through a dating app (or in a club, if you want to talk about RL) but it isn't. A girl that wants you for sex will give all of herself to you and truly enjoy sex. If a girl is seeking you for company/attention/money/validation... even if you manage to have sex with her, it won't be the same thing. She will not ask you to fuck her ass or cum on her face.
Same experience here, after chadfishing I never was bluepilled anymore, sadly there are people in this forum that don't even know that is chad or die and think normies have much better time than us, sub8 theory is beyond skepticism and the real thing moving to sub9 theory in the future if access to Chad gets bigger.

Some ethnicels from who knows where with a non-internet based society still believe in sub5 :feelsclown: (is true in their countries not in the western tho).

Last edited:
So you met a girl and she didn't have panties on? Got pics of her and the convo?

So you met a girl and she didn't have panties on? Got pics of her and the convo?

i have pics but took from my window, i asked her to come without panties. Convo no, i've deleted it (wasn't in english anyways).

Tinder is real-life without the polite facade.
Small difference. Foids are a bit more lenient if you are within their vicinity for prolonged periods of time.

Facts. Chadfishing last year helped me realize how whores really are. I had fun setting one of them up and having her go to a far ass location for nothing.:lul:

Small difference. Foids are a bit more lenient if you are within their vicinity for prolonged periods of time.
It's possible some foids are risk-averse and too high-inhib to look for Chad on Tinder and might settle for a nonthreatening beta

I think at some point they all thrillseek enough to open up for Chad but maybe don't actively look for him?

its not chadfishing that is dangerous, what is dangerous is remaining bluepilled and suffering for decades by not roping
Chadfishing should be mandatory. Legit af. And JFL at how she wanted you to R Kelly her :lul:
Yeah. It should be a required exercise for all teen boys. I didn't try it until I was in my twenties; by then, I had wasted more than a decade of my life being misled.

Reminder that foids are allowed to vote in most countries
Women vote for Chad. They vote for hypergamy and globalization and the collapse of civilization. It happened to Rome and it'll happen again.

someone chadfish using lines from creepyPMs