Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill There is not a single woman without male attention and relationship experience

Jestercelman

Jestercelman

SoonER or latER
★★★★
Every single woman is currently:
receiving some form of male attention,
had sex,
having sex on regular basis,
in relationship,
was in a relationship,
exploring her sexuality, etc.

No matter how ugly, stupid, poor or piece of shit person she is. An absolute tutorial mode.

IT foids mog us into obliviong in regards to having relationship experience, sex and validation from opposite gender.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I agree; they have all this privilege, and yet stil continue to ridiculously propagate the lie of "patriarchy" or the idea of them still somehow being oppressed while having all the benefits of hypergamy and newfound acceptance of moral degeneracy... :feelsclown:

Our looksmatches are currently having a go with any random HTN or desperate MTN while we rot on .is. :reeeeee:

It's still crazy to me that there's a massive part of the human experience that I will never know anything about.

Every single woman is currently:
receiving some form of male attention,
had sex,
having sex on regular basis,
in relationship,
was in a relationship,
exploring her sexuality, etc.

No matter how ugly, stupid, poor or piece of shit person she is. An absolute tutorial mode.

IT foids mog us into obliviong in regards to having relationship experience, sex and validation from opposite gender.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Another GrAY making a glaringly obvious water thread