Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill There is nothing "degenerate" about sexual relationships with large age gaps between adults and adolescents.

F

foosballcel

Banned
-
I've seen a lot of people on this forum say stuff such as "adults wanting sex with 12-15 year olds is gross and degenerate."

However, they are wrong, and I will explain why.

Degenerate does not mean the same thing as "immoral", despite what you may think. Degeneracy refers to being impure compared to past traditional societies, hence "higher civilization" (granted, our society may be more technologically advanced, but the morals are much more degenerate)

Feminists would say that a teenager getting married was "immoral", even though that happened in very traditional societies, and that is in fact why there was so little degeneracy. Instead of whoring around in her fertile prime, a teen girl was married off to a man and had sex with her husband only.

In the past, you were considered an adult as soon as you hit puberty, so if both parties having sex have hit puberty, then there is nothing "degenerate" about the age gap. In fact, in both Islam and Christianity, which are traditional religions, which many point to as the solution to modern degeneracy, as soon as you hit puberty you are considered ready for sex, and not only just with people close to your age. @Draestyn @Zensfy @JosefMengelecel @ScornedStoic @Edmund_Kemper

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, SHE IS JUST 18, THIS IS LITERALLY A CHILD, YOU SICK PEDO

Agecucks gtfo

IDGAF, I will never fuck a woman regardless of age. I will keep masturbating to loli though.

i want gf who is 8-14 not my age
I also want a waifu in that age range. Twelve years old is when foids are at their prime