Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill There is nothing more radicalizing than reddit.

• Thread starter WawelDragon1683
  • Start date
W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
Nothing makes me more hateful towards women than reading subs like r/twoxchromosomes or r/femaledatingstrategy
Nothing said here compares to the turbo blackpill those subs provide. Women are to blame for my hatred.

That's why I dont even look there,I have before and it just pisses you off.

society is the most radicalizing

Women have themselves to blame for misogyny.

There is only one more thing more radicalising than reddit: living as a non-chad, like seriously, I must applaud people who are still coping and dont despise the genetically gifted, it must take tremendous ammount of mental gymnastics

True but another thing is even bigger ragefuel after you're :blackpill:. It actually made me hate women.

Just start cold approaching women. Experience how 100% of women (including ones uglier than you and ones you offer money) deem you subhuman and how many will treat you like a creep. :feelsree: Oh and also see all the foids living in bliss outside with friends, boyfriends, tons of smv.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back