Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel There is only one option left for me, suicide in the near future.

Impossible to change, as in, impossible to change.

I still don't understand. Impossible how? What about your autism keeps from from moving to another house? Autism alone doesn't keep you from moving to another house.

I don't see the point if it doesn't heal me.
Better drunk than sober
2710-8f805de05930dbb7b5c14dcf3c3cb241.jpg

Same bro, i'm kinda enjoying life as a neet but i will have to wageslave in the future, i think i will last at max 2 years and then i will rope

How much have you looksmaxed?

I think being a NEET makes it harder to cope because your not as used to being constantly looked down. Once you join in society and get used to being a subhuman it doesn’t hurt as much when you constantly get ignored or get dirty looks because your used to it.

It still hurts and sucks being lonely but I got tougher skin from dealing with normies more.

Constant exposure must help but then again nt can adapt way better than asperger.
I still don't understand. Impossible how? What about your autism keeps from from moving to another house? Autism alone doesn't keep you from moving to another house.
"Autism is a developmental disorder of variable severity that is characterized by difficulty in social interaction and communication and by restricted or repetitive patterns of thought and behavior" which make adapting to change almost impossible or very fucking difficult. So physically yes i can move with help. But normal neurotipical can just do things like that, care free like it's no big deal.

How much have you looksmaxed?

I kind of look like Eggy, so no amount of looksmaxx can help, surgery could but way too expensive for a neet.

"Autism is a developmental disorder of variable severity that is characterized by difficulty in social interaction and communication and by restricted or repetitive patterns of thought and behavior" which make adapting to change almost impossible or very fucking difficult. So physically yes i can move with help. But normal neurotipical can just do things like that, care free like it's no big deal.

Describe to me your impulses. I'm something of an autist myself, and while I wouldn't say it's not impossible to change, I'm just not that motivated.

Describe to me your impulses. I'm something of an autist myself, and while I wouldn't say it's not impossible to change, I'm just not that motivated.

I don't have impulses, i think i'm more on the asperger end of the spectrum. But i do have immense difficulty to socialize, connecting with peoples, expressing my thoughts clearly, mumbling monotone voice, going outside very rarely unless i really have no other choices.

Here's a good documentary about asperger

Living isn’t really worth it if you don’t have sex and relationships.

I don't have impulses, i think i'm more on the asperger end of the spectrum. But i do have immense difficulty to socialize, connecting with peoples, expressing my thoughts clearly, mumbling monotone voice, going outside very rarely unless i really have no other choices.

Here's a good documentary about asperger

Would you say this documentary is a good reflection of how you feel?

No, the people they show are very extroverted.

I'm trying to understand what it is about your disorder that keeps you from trying things. If it's a feeling of fear, lack of motivation, or some third thing.

I'm trying to understand what it is about your disorder that keeps you from trying things. If it's a feeling of fear, lack of motivation, or some third thing.

Very bad social experiences in the past, and present, social phobia and extreme anxiety and depression, fear of failing to adapt to a new progressive lifestyle due to Asperger. Plus with my look, i would get ridiculed and laughed at every fucking day.

I tried to go back to school when i was 18 and it was hell, no friends, daily panic attacks due to the fear and pressure of being in a social environment that i didn't fit in. I left after 4 months.

I give myself till 30 to find a way to stay neet forever. If I don't it's the rope for me.

No way I'm dying a wagecuck. Fuck that.
I'm more optimistic. I'm giving myself till 20, so about 15 more years

Unless you lost fear to pain, you won't. Remember, world want you to suffer, that is why you can't even get a painless-death.

Very bad social experiences in the past, and present, social phobia and extreme anxiety and depression, fear of failing to adapt to a new progressive lifestyle due to Asperger. Plus with my look, i would get ridiculed and laughed at every fucking day.

I tried to go back to school when i was 18 and it was hell, no friends, daily panic attacks due to the fear and pressure of being in a social environment that i didn't fit in. I left after 4 months.

So it is fear. You know this is something you'll have to overcome? You can't just live in fear? I don't mean to diminish the severity of your condition, but that's the point of severe conditions. The more severe, the more important it is to overcome them. If anything, overcoming this is your only option.

So it is fear. You know this is something you'll have to overcome? You can't just live in fear? I don't mean to diminish the severity of your condition, but that's the point of severe conditions. The more severe, the more important it is to overcome them. If anything, overcoming this is your only option.

I understand what you mean, but my look and Asperger make it impossible for me to change. My behavior and personality is set in stone. I tried to overcome and adapt before, and just failed.

"Taking a leap of faith into the unknown seems impossible, until you're willing to replace fear, with hope."

But if the fear is logical and there is no hope to have, why even try.

I understand what you mean, but my look and Asperger make it impossible for me to change. My behavior and personality is set in stone. I tried to overcome and adapt before, and just failed.

"Taking a leap of faith into the unknown seems impossible, until you're willing to replace fear, with hope."

But if the fear is logical and there is no hope to have, why even try.

The fear is not logical. There's no logical reason you shouldn't live. We're not talking about trying to have sex, we're talking about living a life. And your Aspergers doesn't make that "impossible." It just creates a great fear that you have no choice but to overcome.

The fear is not logical. There's no logical reason you shouldn't live. We're not talking about trying to have sex, we're talking about living a life. And your Aspergers doesn't make that "impossible." It just creates a great fear that you have no choice but to overcome.

The fear is there for a reason, It's a way for the brain to protect itself since it can't adapt like neurotypical do, it fall short. It is impossible to change a non nt to nt. There is no overcoming for that.

The best case scenario is i'll try just to fail again, due to something i have no control over in the first place. Plus my look and my height is a death sentence in itself.

The fear is there for a reason, It's a way for the brain to protect itself since it can't adapt like neurotypical do, it fall short. It is impossible to change a non nt to nt. There is no overcoming for that.

The best case scenario is i'll try just to fail again, due to something i have no control over in the first place. Plus my look and my height is a death sentence in itself.

No, the fear is a disorder. That's like saying the leg breaks itself to protect the body from walking. You must overcome it.

No, the fear is a disorder. That's like saying the leg breaks itself to protect the body from walking. You must overcome it.

I tried before and i failed. I don't see the point of hoping like you do, i see the reality as it is, and it simply hurt less to accept things i can't change than to hopelessly hope for something that just won't happen.

Plus there is zero support for adult with Asperger, it's all dedicated to children's, they know it's over for adult who got that shit.

I tried before and i failed. I don't see the point of hoping like you do, i see the reality as it is, and it simply hurt less to accept things i can't change than to hopelessly hope for something that just won't happen.

Plus there is zero support for adult with Asperger, it's all dedicated to children's, they know it's over for adult who got that shit.

You tried before, that doesn't mean you stop. It's not gonna be easy, but it must be done. You cannot accept living like a dead man.

You tried before, that doesn't mean you stop. It's not gonna be easy, but it must be done. You cannot accept living like a dead man.

Why? As a sub 5 man there is nothing to live for anyways, no enjoyment out of life, no success or accomplishments will make life better, they just gonna create a big delusion of a better life, one cope to another.

But you said you also have autism, what is your motivation hope and copes? Do you wageslave or are you neet?

You can't get rid of fear or anxiety, its literally impossible
Why? As a sub 5 man there is nothing to live for anyways, no enjoyment out of life, no success or accomplishments will make life better, they just gonna create a big delusion of a better life, one cope to another.
This :feels:

But you said you also have autism, what is your motivation hope and copes? Do you wageslave or are you neet?

You can't get rid of fear or anxiety, its literally impossible

I feel fear, anxiety, I feel the deck stacked against me very often. But most of these things have nothing to do with me being old or ugly. A "cope" is a thing that distracts you from what you really want, but can't have. Surely that can't mean being with a woman?

What are your motivations, hope, copes and dreams? Also how old are you?

I feel like I only live so I don't cause any grief for my parents.

I feel like I only live so I don't cause any grief for my parents.

Me too, plus my dog. When you look abnormal and also have asperger, there is really no hope to live a normal life, or to form a relationship with a women. To live is to cope one day to another until the rope.

You would think it would make sense to date a women with asperger too, but they don't want their looksmatch.

Thanks hollywood and disney for brainwashing them at a young age into thinking they all deserve a tall rich prince on a white horse and nothing else.

Last edited:
I feel fear, anxiety, I feel the deck stacked against me very often. But most of these things have nothing to do with me being old or ugly.
Exactly, anxiety/fear is genetic and you were born with it.
So if you are high inhib and ugly, it never began for you.

Exactly, anxiety/fear is genetic and you were born with it.
So if you are high inhib and ugly, it never began for you.

Anxiety/fear are meant to be overcome. The mistake you're making is thinking "My disability is too severe, so I should just give up." It's the opposite. The more severe the disability, the more important it is to overcome.

Anxiety/fear are meant to be overcome. The mistake you're making is thinking "My disability is too severe, so I should just give up." It's the opposite. The more severe the disability, the more important it is to overcome.
How do you know it is tho?

i won't kill myself despite feeling the same way

it's just brutal how you can't really unlock anything if you can't unlock the gf part, lol, even your own family doesn't really respect you much, epic

Brutal. Truly hell.

If you feel like that is obvious that neet life is not doing you any favour

i won't kill myself despite feeling the same way

it's just brutal how you can't really unlock anything if you can't unlock the gf part, lol, even your own family doesn't really respect you much, epic
What normies and itcucks fail to realize is that relationships is one of the stepping stone to grow as a person and as a human being.
If you feel like that is obvious that neet life is not doing you any favour
It temporary shield me from the pain but what is your suggestion?

Don't LDAR if that is making you feel like shit. Do something else.

The only thing i could try is gymcelling in my room. But then again without a goal it defeats the purpose.

In Poland there is one cruel joke for short incels like us. Drink milk-you'll become bigger. It refers to the ad where tall chad tells everyone about helathy lifestyle and is trying to convince to drink milk to become like him.

I can't fit with normal people, there is something wrong within me, in my personality, possibly Asperger, since i can't seems to connect with peoples, and i have difficulty expressing myself and my thoughts, also having a normal flow in conversation is quite hard so i don't talk much. Plus the fact that i'm short and ugly.

There is no way that i can find a women that would like me, or live a normal life at all. I really love my family and my dog, i'm 28 but i don't think i'll last to 35. Because when you're not normal, there is no progression, no success, no relationships, no new life experiences, only emptiness inside a shell of a human being that is surrounded and supported by family. i'm starting to see my end.
Don't Rope, because if you do, you let those Normies, Foids, Dipshits win. Think of life as a game, and we incels are playing this game on Veteran difficulty. You can't lose this game to tutorial mode faggots. Hope this helps you. Stay strong!!

Don't Rope, because if you do, you let those Normies, Foids, Dipshits win. Think of life as a game, and we incels are playing this game on Veteran difficulty. You can't lose this game to tutorial mode faggots. Hope this helps you. Stay strong!!

The game was rigged from the start for us to lose with our shitty genetics, there is simply no "winning" in it, it's a constant loop of failures. I get that there is more to life than stacy and chads fucking like rabbits, there are old peoples, sick peoples, dumbshits like IT.

You know the saying "life is what you make it out to be", overall i think it is true for most peoples, but when you're not neurotypical and can't handle social interactions, there is no possibility of making a decent normal life. It's not fear, it's just reality.

If i don't rope, i'll just grow old and lose all my hair and teethes, with wrinkles all over my face, i'll be even more pathetic than in my 20's.

suicide is the only way to really escape inceldom tbh