Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel When rope is the only option

R

RottenApple

Greycel
I am 27 years old but I look like a teenager. I pursued a degree, but my physical appearance hinders me from being hired as I'm not taken seriously. Furthermore, my physical appearance negatively influences how others treat me and prevents me from finding a partner.

All of this causes chronic somatizations, headaches, stomach problems, and intense dizziness. I have tried to address it through therapy, but nothing has worked. In the end, therapy is about changing your perception of events, but changing this won't solve the problems stemming from not being able to secure employment and lead a romantically normal life. It ends up becoming a kind of professional gaslighting. The somatizations caused by chronic stress will not disappear until the external problem disappears.

From a very cynical standpoint, being a millionaire would be the only way to compensate for being born in the wrong body, but it's not something accessible.

What realistic alternative is there to suicide for a case like this?
What kind of arguments would the "normies" give to deny that suicide is the rational option for this case?

Probably do the Anders Breivik (IN MINECRAFT) :society: