Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious There isn't Freedom of speech anymore

• Thread starter InternetSupremeBoss
  • Start date
InternetSupremeBoss

InternetSupremeBoss

Banned for being too based
-
In my opinion the fact that One person can be arrested for something written with a keyboard at home Is absurd to me. If a person says that he wants to commit crimes maybe that can be sarcasm or trolling, if he has actually the gun the Police should Just take the gun from him, not send him to jail directly
OF COURSE im against Murder, rape etc. And i Will never commit them, but Just saying shit on the internet and GOING ACTUALLY to jail FOR YEARS for It, in my opinion means that the Freedom of speech Is disappearing

Low IQ specimen
Free speech has remained the same for hundreds of years in USA

In France, you can be imprisoned for denying the Holocaust or the existence of transgender individuals.

Low IQ specimen
Free speech has remained the same for hundreds of years in USA
not anymore. some guy in america got arrested in march for saying mean words online

not anymore. some guy in america got arrested in march for saying mean words online
who? There was a guy that threatened to kill the president and some guy that was wrongfully detained but not charged idk when exactly

I am not against murder. Murder is acceptable under certain circumstances.

This Is exactly my POINT, If One person Is a threat the Police Need to eliminate all the guns etc that he has, and stop. OF COURSE real criminals, real killers, rapists, deserve all the jail

IMG 20230921 151636 914

In France, you can be imprisoned for denying the Holocaust or the existence of transgender individuals.
There are related laws in neighboring countries as well.

who? There was a guy that threatened to kill the president and some guy that was wrongfully detained but not charged idk when exactly
This Is exactly my POINT, If One person Is a threat the Police Need to eliminate all the guns etc that he has, and stop. OF COURSE real criminals, real killers, rapists, deserve all the jail
Really? Could you share a reliable source with us, please?

It was a long time ago when I was a rather you teenager. It was mostly threats
You were dumb, but its no sense that some people went to fucking jail FOR words online, this Is a problem

This is why you should always add (in videogame) after making a threat to avoid situations like this.
he literally added "in minecraft" to what he said, but still got arrested.
this is why I think freedom of speech is dying out

The US Constitution protects some freedom of speech, but leftoids + corporations are increasingly opposed to this so they'll probably try to remove freedom of speech in practice wherever possible

In Europe, freedom of speech is often highly limited

Glorification of crime, censorship, oppression and victimization of the oppressors are all very present on the left. Today we have:
  • Virgin men being the most oppressed group that's existed being labeled as terrorists and being persecuted;
  • Corrupt politicians, violent feminists, scammers, drug lords roaming free because they support and are supported by the current narrative;
  • Women are still seen as victims, even with all that feminism did. They have better life expectancy, better quality of life, better jobs, better salaries, better support, etc. Their privileges are too many to count;
  • Black ghetto culture unopposed;
  • People being arrested by saying stuff online while actual criminals are free. Guess the police wants easy arrests.