Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious There needs to be special types of pills created for incels to reduce sex drive.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, there needs to be special types of pills created for incels to reduce sex drive because is there really any point in in finding women attractive when we can’t even go near them in THAT way? Yet we can’t stop ourselves from finding them because us men have sexual urges which aren’t a choice.

Just jack off. Don’t take pills

I want a deathpill.

For what? Forget about human instinct and become mindless tax-paying slaves? No thanks

The heightpill stops me from having sex, try taking that

The problem is I feel that invention would become a tool for mass societal eugenics. And they would start with Whites tbh ngl. (As if we weren't dying out on our own already)

I'm already taking one of those. I feel I'm suffering much less than many here. In fact many pills have that effect antidepressants, antipsychotics, etc.

cyanide pill works

Like the topic title says, there needs to be special types of pills created for incels to reduce sex drive because is there really any point in in finding women attractive when we can’t even go near them in THAT way? Yet we can’t stop ourselves from finding them because us men have sexual urges which aren’t a choice.
Lsd

There are. It's called estrogen. Trannies cant even get their dick up after taking it for long.

Just let pharma poison you theory