Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There should be a solution to the Trans problem {NOT genocide for fedcels}

• Thread starter Trannydestroyer
  • Start date
Trannydestroyer

Trannydestroyer

Banned
-
I believe there should be a solution to the trans problem I will explain in depth, ever since transgenders got into the public consciousness the political and social commentaries about society and its future have been reduced to mere circus acts if you ask the average westerner what transgenders are saying now 20 years ago such as 'men can menstruate and get pregnant' you would have been ridiculed and be claimed insane now transgenders are given free space to openly debate their mentally ill ideas on tv shows with debate hosts I have to ask why are we wasting our time arguing with such people who are clearly psychotic and be given space to debate their ideas on tv? every right wing talk show is openly 'debating' them reacting to their weird views it's just giving them more space and promoting them.

My solution is we should just ignore them altogether at least with social commentaries on whores and OF girls there are clear implications and detriments for society but what about these trans people claiming things like there are 100 genders and arguing with them is just wasting our time, reducing the IQ of society, giving them more attention and finally focusing our public consciousness on these retarded ideas is wrong track for the future generations.

If all fails we should just send them to re-education camps and mental institutions gender dysphoria is a mental illness in the DSMV which supposedly got {{{{removed}}}} every jack and jill knows they are mentally ill and their ideas are insane but most will just ride their cocks to just to virtue signal not only are these people fucking up western nations but also third world countries have started to pick up this utter crap

Yeah, they need to be ignored as much as possible and just regarded as lunatics, which they are.

Yeah, they need to be ignored as much as possible and just regarded as lunatics, which they are.
:yes: so sick and tired of right wing talk hosts using them for clicks, views for outrage leads to nothing

:yes: so sick and tired of right wing talk hosts using them for clicks, views for outrage leads to nothing
Yup. These lunatics have already gotten a lot of negative attention from their families too and they're still going. Any attention is good attention. We need to stop talking about them.

I don't hate troons for being the way they are, after all no one chooses to have a mental illness. I hate them for their desire to corrupt children and make people believe that their mental illness is normal and acceptable

I agree that ignoring them is the best solution. Unfortunately RWers are too bored so they feel that they have to dedicate all their time to talking about troons and making it a national issue. We should start a race war so they can focus their energy on something important, like removing niggers.

How about we just genocide those troon faggots