Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There will be a new rally in 11 days by the BLM

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Genetically inferior to meeks
★★★★★
I looked up BLM france, Prepare to see some civil war shit!

Over

Last edited:
they burned the entire city, thats what happens when you let negroids in

france has fallen

The question is, where are the far right, the neo-Nazis? Could they be preparing the troops as we speak?

they burned the entire city, thats what happens when you let negroids in
442d47579c01cdf89bec8b82619bd881e78ee3b029524306e47b0827171353c8 1

@DarkStarDown @Adolf Hitler @Uggo Mongo @30klhlvwizard @CruxGammata @2002AryanMaxxed1488 @spasticbuddy

Last edited:
The question is, where are the far right, the neo-Nazis? Could they be preparing the troops as we speak?
They wouldnt let france fall if there were some

blacks just wait for an excuse to chimp out and burn cars, buildings, stores...when a black man dies is the moment to chimp out and destroy everything!!!

blacks just wait for an excuse to chimp out and burn cars, buildings, stores...when a black man dies is the moment to chimp out!!!
1 white guy dies, White does not chimp out, 1 black man dies, Its the white mans fault and every other nigger will riot!, Its unstable to have niggers in our lands, We better send em back to africa song by Johnny rebel on archive.org

1 white guy dies, White does not chimp out, 1 black man dies, Its the white mans fault and every other nigger will riot!, Its unstable to have niggers in our lands, We better send em back to africa song by Johnny rebel on archive.org
:yes:

Western world deserved it tbh

I don't think france will make it through this like the us did 3 years ago, it's only beginning to intensify, which is good as instability and social unrest is exactly what 'fringe' political parties need to establish a new order, this is what accelerationists want so let us see how things will evolve.

I don't think france will make it through this like the us did 3 years ago, it's only beginning to intensify, which is good as instability and social unrest is exactly what 'fringe' political parties need to establish a new order, this is what accelerationists want so let us see how things will evolve.
Im tired of seeing niggerculture in all races tbh

We better send em back to africa song by Johnny rebel on archive.org
Where in Africa? You send them anywhere in Africa and Africa will send them right back. They'll act like niggers there too.

The solution, unironically, is eugenics. There are too many low IQ, low impulse, aggressive coons breeding like dogs. If we only select for the smartest and most civil ones to breed and sterilize the rest, then the savages among them (most of them) will die off. The remaining ones will be the contributors to society and the good neighbors.

Eugenics is the only way the nigger will be uplifted.

Where in Africa? You send them anywhere in Africa and Africa will send them right back. They'll act like niggers there too.

The solution, unironically, is eugenics. There are too many low IQ, low impulse, aggressive coons breeding like dogs. If we only select for the smartest and most civil ones to breed and sterilize the rest, then the savages among them (most of them) will die off. The remaining ones will be the contributors to society and the good neighbors.

It's funny how women reject respectful, educated, intelligent, nerdy men ( unless they are rich ), while breeding with the most aggressive, impulsive, uncultured brutes.

you are right, the right way is eugenics AND ONLY ALLOW THE MOST INTELLIGENT BLACK MEN REPRODUCE! So their race can be better in the long run...

you are right, the right way is eugenics AND ONLY ALLOW THE MOST INTELLIGENT BLACK MEN REPRODUCE! So their race can be better in the long run...
Should they reproduce at all

It's funny how women reject respectful, educated, intelligent, nerdy men ( unless they are rich ), while breeding with the most aggressive, impulsive, uncultured brutes.
Women mustn't be allowed to select who they breed with, precisely because of this. Men in the old times knew this and selected husbands for their daughters. Today it's absolute chaos.

Give them freedom and power, and they abuse it without responsibility. We see that evidently in their choice of mates, how judges issue sentences, and how female decision-makers ruin things (all-female company went bankrupt in... what was it, a few months? KEK).

Fuck eugenics, extermination time bitch :society: :feelzez: :feelsdevil:

It will only get worse in the coming decades. If ur white you need to move out of the city soon out of town if u want to be safe

It will only get worse in the coming decades. If ur white you need to move out of the city soon out of town if u want to be safe
In my neighbourhood its mostly white anyway, I sometimes see a niggr they mostly hang out at the stores but they dont bother a white guy aslong as he acts politely

UScels need to fight for their gun rights, once you lose them it is over.
You can fight a horde of nigs with guns only

I live in muttland and sadly it is completely impossible to avoid niggers. Our POS government pays for them to live in ANY neighborhood free of charge and they buy them mercedes and expensive cars without making them work a day. Did you see my other thread “Its impossible to escape niggers”?
That sounds brutal as fuck , I'm from Austria and I have seen like only a few Niggers in my whole life , most of them were tourists in the cities , I live in a rural area btw

france needs tnd, a totally nice day

I live in muttland and sadly it is completely impossible to avoid niggers. Our POS government pays for them to live in ANY neighborhood free of charge and they buy them mercedes and expensive cars without making them work a day. Did you see my other thread “Its impossible to escape niggers”?
I'll search the thread right now

Looks like the Christian Church in Hiroshima 1945 is still standing.

Plus look how hard working and clever the Japanese are are at rebuilding.
Exactly , the Japanese are the master race of Asia

@BataviaCel