Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There will come a day when the state hunts you down for being non conformist

• Thread starter NeverHadAChanceTard
  • Start date
NeverHadAChanceTard

NeverHadAChanceTard

Recruit
★★★★
In this current political climate, its becoming self evident that society is moving towards authoritarianism, push by both the left and right in their struggle.
meanwhile the true masters will own everything, everything will become a subscription and even the internet will be shackled as anonymity online will be legalislated against.

we dont even know it but we are in the end times of freedom of speech and expression. future incels will be hunted down by the state and sent to "re-education" camps where they are forced to take the bluepill.

Give me a PKM or an M60 and ill defend my house till my last breath

Soyciety is 1984maxxing. it's over

~I WILL RAM THEM OVER!!! AND OVER!!! TILL LORD JESUS COMES BACK! ( IN CARMAGEDDON )

the truth for gun lovers is that the military would curb stomped you gladly if they could.
If they could, But i have no guns or weapons so im not even a threat, Im just a arma3 gamer

i would rather die free than live a slave