Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

theredpill hates us, everybody hates us

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
From the stickied thread on r/theredpill:

Redpillers

TRP is even more deluded than IT

"I'm sick of incel content. I'm sick of being reminded how over it is for me"

no self-improvement or pua for an ugly face and shitty bones, surgery or nothing
and even surgeries won't save some truecels :feelsrope:

Incel content on r/TRP?

Based, those cucks are finally getting woke

TRP is the new bluepill

no self-improvement or pua for an ugly face and shitty bones, surgery or nothing
and even surgeries won't save some truecels :feelsrope:

Bro you're scaring me

You plan on surgerymaxxing bro? Whatever procedure is done will be better than before if you have shitty features so yeah

I'm in the midst of it

It's always very strange when I see incels sympathetic to redpill philosophy. If the redpillers and traditionalists could have their way and create their ideal society the vast majority of incels would still be cucked due to hypergamy being even more prevalent. You really think it would be guys like us getting the traditional wife and being able to create a happy stable family? Or do you think it would be more like Richard Spencer getting a big harem of whores to fuck while the average man is still treated like subhuman trash. Maybe women would have slightly less power over society but at the end of the day who fucking cares if you're still a single loser.

redpill is gay

"I'm sick of incel content. I'm sick of being reminded how over it is for me"
They might as well change their names to IT if they're going to be that cucked. I bet that fag moderator won't ban any feminist comments.

They are in denial, it's understandable actually, they have to cope with beliefs about being Mgtow/bluepill-redpill as something "superior" to incels to not fall in rage phase or depression.

They're coping cause their sacred red pill doesn't compensate their ugly looks.

this is the type of guy posting about "spinning plates" on /r/theredpill accruing millions of karma points in the process

this is the type of guy taht says he's "spinning plates" and dating more than one hot 20 somethings at a time and drowning in prime pussy juice because he holds frame

Just hold frame bro hahahahaha that old fucker has never gotten pussy in life

They have always hated on incels/nice guys.

The red pill often sounds like the bluepill to me

JFL everyone hates them too. They're already quarantined and they will soon be banned. Vilifying us won't save them.

The red pill is and always has been cucked because it masquerades as some form of male centric self-actualization, but it is all entirely obsessed with women. Who gives a shit about being "alpha" unless you hope it will get your girls and you're afraid of losing them. "Women want alpha men? We should act like alpha men! Thinking about what women want is totally the first thing an alpha would do!"

"redpilled" content on the site of the most cucked, tranny, sjw, virtue signaling enabling site

6,000.000 ISHYGDDTs
Ishygddt cia