Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope TheRedPill is basically a subreddit about betabuxxxing

• Thread starter wide_eyed_optimism_
  • Start date
W

wide_eyed_optimism_

Just pass me the rope
-
I recall that it used to be good. One time some indian (with due respect to our currycel brothers) went there saying cope bullshit like "women think they're hot shit but eventually their looks will fade while men's money only increases with age!" and shit like that, and they insulted him until he left that sub and moved on to /r/NoFap and /r/seduction. I thought TRP wasn't perfect (it's not blackpilled, and also, you can tell most users never get laid which says a lot about their tactics), but it was based. I'm talking 1-2 years ago.

Somehow, nowadays, it's literally a forum about betabuxxxing. This morning, the most upvoted post on Hot was about how there's no wall for men as long as you have a stable job or some shit. I guess it's been overrun with coping betabuxxxers and there's nothing based users can do about it. Sad tbh.

The entire thing is guys with shitty genes who are over 30 lying to themselves that girls don't care about their balding and want muscles instead.

Except they don't even have a good physique. Most are just chubby guys at 20% bodyfat who have a little bit of muscle.

Just pond scum that women ignore.

I use to think the red pill would help me and when it did not I was shocked. It was like those witch doctors who told those dudes that if they wore paint they would be immune to bullets, and when they were shot the witch doctors said they needed to believe more. Even if I tried top tier red pill bs like holding frame women still found it creepy. On paper the red pill made sense but in reality not so much. The red pill is for white normies who get laid at partys and think their "game" and "confidence" helped them. I bet their advice is now "Just beta buxx a fat single mom bro"

The entire thing is guys with shitty genes who are over 30 lying to themselves that girls don't care about their balding and want muscles instead.

Except they don't even have a good physique. Most are just chubby guys at 20% bodyfat who have a little bit of muscle.

Just pond scum that women ignore.
Ik they're fucking pathetic. But at least it used to be somewhat on the right track, bc they focused on real attraction and looks. Now it's just about BBing.

I recall that it used to be good. One time some indian (with due respect to our currycel brothers) went there saying cope bullshit like "women think they're hot shit but eventually their looks will fade while men's money only increases with age!"

This is such a shit-tier cope because YOUNG women are out-earning YOUNG men these days.

I don't give a shit about those stats that men supposedly earn more because that shit includes old boomers and rich men.

Most young men from our generation won't even have a chance to betabuxx.

I recall it being a lot less bluepilled around 2012ish. There was much better quality self help shit. That's when a lot of this shit actually intersected. It's just old fags trying to cope with their shitty existence nowadays.

This is such a shit-tier cope because YOUNG women are out-earning YOUNG men these days.

I don't give a shit about those stats that men supposedly earn more because that shit includes old boomers and rich men.

Which is good thing bc betabuxxxing is worse than the rope

theredpill was always autistic liars LARPing about how girls want them.

I remember going to a rooshv meetup back in 2012 and it was literally manlet ethnics talking about how they were learning game to bang white women but literally none of them would approach any girls at all

Honestly I think most men under 40 should aim their goal and just not being homeless and having health insurance.

Most men won't even achieve that in 10 years.
theredpill was always autistic liars LARPing about how girls want them.

I remember going to a rooshv meetup back in 2012 and it was literally manlet ethnics talking about how they were learning game to bang white women but literally none of them would approach any girls at all

I used to meet up with PUA groups 10+ years ago and they were all short ethnics.

Never met up with anymore after that. Just went with friends to bars and they watched me approach.