Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel There's a curry restaurant near me

Eremetic

Eremetic

Neo Luddite • Unknown
-
i always see a brown foid with a male in there it makes me soo jealous

Eat some tuki tuki

i love me some random meat drowning in a gunge of random herbs and spices and then shitting on european food

i love me some random meat drowning in a gunge of random herbs and spices and then shitting on european food
Come on we all know European foods is nowhere close near Indian or any other food. Except Italians

Come on we all know European foods is nowhere close near Indian or any other food. Except Italians
enjoy your random meat boiled in blood with muh random spices and calling it a flavourful meal, when in reality of those spices and ingredients just mask the bland taste, at worst, shit taste

Ok, enjoy your beans and toasts. You do you, I do I.
CDN media

enjoy your faggots, you faggot
I will enjoy a sandwhich, which the very concept isnt from shitskindia.

limitless choices, perhaps prawn, ham and cheese, beef and horse radish, mayo, ketchup, or maybe a corned beef pasty, chocolate, various stews.

maybe a pork pie, sunday dinner, who knows.

what will you have, muh curry, or a chicken curry, beef curry, or perhaps some rice with curry

the only Indian restaurants near me is the fast food restaurants. The legit Indian restaurants are expensive in my country.

limitless choices, perhaps prawn, ham and cheese, beef and horse radish, mayo, ketchup, or maybe a corned beef pasty, chocolate, various stews.

what will you have, muh curry, or a chicken curry, beef curry, or perhaps some rice with curry
i will have a kati roll, masala dosa, idli, chai, lassi, tandoori chicken, biriany, naan, gulab jaaman, pakora, samosa and jalebi

enjoy your fish and chips and stew you saggy cunt

kati roll
a wrap, amazing
masala dosa

Onion chili masala dosa - Aditi Kitchen
another wrap with baby food

Idli Recipe (With Homemade Idli Batter)
rice cake in sludge

tandoori chicken
only decent meal on this list

Chicken Biryani Recipe - Swasthi's Recipes
more fucking rice

bread

gulab jaaman
Gulab Jamun Recipe: How to make Gulab Jamun Recipe for Holi at Home |  Homemade Gulab Jamun Recipe - Times Food
testicles dessert (in sludge)

Pakora - Wikipedia

samosa and jalebi
Samosa jalebi | Cooking tv, Cooking, Food photography
samosa aka random veg in bland pastry and more baby food

Attachments

• 1705602612962.jpeg
    1705602612962.jpeg
    7.8 KB · Views: 4
brutal but focus on the food.

a wrap, amazing

Onion chili masala dosa - Aditi Kitchen
another wrap with baby food

View attachment 1042025 rice cake in sludge

only decent meal on this list

Chicken Biryani Recipe - Swasthi's Recipes's Recipes
more fucking rice

bread

Gulab Jamun Recipe: How to make Gulab Jamun Recipe for Holi at Home |  Homemade Gulab Jamun Recipe - Times Food
testicles dessert (in sludge)

Pakora - Wikipedia

Samosa jalebi | Cooking tv, Cooking, Food photography
samosa aka random veg in bland pastry and more baby food

1. Kati roll: A kati roll is not merely a wrap, as it showcases the culinary diversity and creativity of Indian street food culture. Originating from Kolkata, India, it typically consists of a paratha (flaky Indian bread) filled with marinated and grilled meat, such as chicken or lamb, along with a variety of sauces, chutneys, and fillings. The distinctive flavor profile and the combination of spices used in the marinade set the kati roll apart from a regular wrap.

2. Masala dosa: Masala dosa is a classic South Indian dish that is much more than a wrap with baby food. It involves the skillful preparation of a fermented rice and lentil batter, which is then spread over a hot griddle to form a thin and crispy crepe. The crepe is traditionally filled with a spiced potato curry (masala), flavored with ingredients like mustard seeds, curry leaves, and turmeric. Masala dosa is accompanied by a variety of chutneys and sambar, a lentil-based vegetable soup, adding depth and complexity to its taste profile.

3. Idli: Idli is not simply a rice cake in sludge; it is a staple breakfast item in South Indian cuisine. The preparation involves grinding a combination of rice and lentils, fermenting the batter overnight, and steaming it in specialized molds. The end result is a fluffy and moist cake-like structure with a mild tangy flavor. Idlis are known for their light and easily digestible nature. They are typically served with chutneys made from coconut, lentils, or tomatoes, along with sambar, a tangy and spicy lentil soup.

4. Biryani: Biryani is a highly regarded and elaborate dish that showcases the rich culinary heritage of the Indian subcontinent. It is not simply rice; instead, it is a melding of flavors and textures. Biryani typically involves the layering of fragrant Basmati rice with meticulously marinated meat (like chicken, mutton, or fish) or vegetables, along with a blend of aromatic spices, such as cardamom, cloves, cinnamon, and saffron. Each layer is individually prepared and then cooked on a slow flame or in a sealed vessel to ensure that the flavors infuse the rice perfectly. The end result is a harmonious combination of seasoned rice and tender meat or vegetables, each distinct in taste, offering a symphony of flavors.

5. Naan: Naan is not to be mistaken as English bread. It is a leavened bread commonly found in Indian, Pakistani, and other South Asian cuisines. Traditionally made using all-purpose flour, water, yogurt, yeast, and sometimes milk, naan is usually cooked in a tandoor or clay oven, resulting in its characteristic puffy and slightly charred appearance. The bread has a soft and chewy texture, making it perfect for dipping, scooping up curries, or enjoying on its own. Its flavor can be heightened by adding garlic, butter, or various seeds like nigella or sesame.

6. Gulab jamun: Gulab jamun is not sludge; it is an indulgent Indian sweet that has been enjoyed for centuries. Made from khoya (condensed milk solids) or milk powder, flour, and cardamom, the mixture is shaped into small balls, deep-fried until golden brown, and then soaked in a fragrant sugar syrup infused with rosewater or saffron. The result is a soft and syrup-soaked dessert with a deliciously sweet taste and a hint of floral aroma.

7. Samosa: Samosa is not just random vegetables in bland pastry; it is a popular and savory deep-fried pastry that originated in Central Asia but gained immense popularity in the Indian subcontinent and beyond. The outer covering is made by kneading a combination of all-purpose flour, ghee (clarified butter), and water to create a medium-strength dough, which is then shaped into triangles. The filling typically contains a delicious mixture of spiced potatoes, peas, onions, and sometimes minced meat. The preparation is meticulously seasoned with a variety of spices, such as cumin, coriander, turmeric, and garam masala, resulting in a perfectly balanced and flavorful snack appreciated by millions worldwide.

1. Kati roll: A kati roll is not merely a wrap, as it showcases the culinary diversity and creativity of Indian street food culture. Originating from Kolkata, India, it typically consists of a paratha (flaky Indian bread) filled with marinated and grilled meat, such as chicken or lamb, along with a variety of sauces, chutneys, and fillings. The distinctive flavor profile and the combination of spices used in the marinade set the kati roll apart from a regular wrap.

2. Masala dosa: Masala dosa is a classic South Indian dish that is much more than a wrap with baby food. It involves the skillful preparation of a fermented rice and lentil batter, which is then spread over a hot griddle to form a thin and crispy crepe. The crepe is traditionally filled with a spiced potato curry (masala), flavored with ingredients like mustard seeds, curry leaves, and turmeric. Masala dosa is accompanied by a variety of chutneys and sambar, a lentil-based vegetable soup, adding depth and complexity to its taste profile.

3. Idli: Idli is not simply a rice cake in sludge; it is a staple breakfast item in South Indian cuisine. The preparation involves grinding a combination of rice and lentils, fermenting the batter overnight, and steaming it in specialized molds. The end result is a fluffy and moist cake-like structure with a mild tangy flavor. Idlis are known for their light and easily digestible nature. They are typically served with chutneys made from coconut, lentils, or tomatoes, along with sambar, a tangy and spicy lentil soup.

4. Biryani: Biryani is a highly regarded and elaborate dish that showcases the rich culinary heritage of the Indian subcontinent. It is not simply rice; instead, it is a melding of flavors and textures. Biryani typically involves the layering of fragrant Basmati rice with meticulously marinated meat (like chicken, mutton, or fish) or vegetables, along with a blend of aromatic spices, such as cardamom, cloves, cinnamon, and saffron. Each layer is individually prepared and then cooked on a slow flame or in a sealed vessel to ensure that the flavors infuse the rice perfectly. The end result is a harmonious combination of seasoned rice and tender meat or vegetables, each distinct in taste, offering a symphony of flavors.

5. Naan: Naan is not to be mistaken as English bread. It is a leavened bread commonly found in Indian, Pakistani, and other South Asian cuisines. Traditionally made using all-purpose flour, water, yogurt, yeast, and sometimes milk, naan is usually cooked in a tandoor or clay oven, resulting in its characteristic puffy and slightly charred appearance. The bread has a soft and chewy texture, making it perfect for dipping, scooping up curries, or enjoying on its own. Its flavor can be heightened by adding garlic, butter, or various seeds like nigella or sesame.

6. Gulab jamun: Gulab jamun is not sludge; it is an indulgent Indian sweet that has been enjoyed for centuries. Made from khoya (condensed milk solids) or milk powder, flour, and cardamom, the mixture is shaped into small balls, deep-fried until golden brown, and then soaked in a fragrant sugar syrup infused with rosewater or saffron. The result is a soft and syrup-soaked dessert with a deliciously sweet taste and a hint of floral aroma.

7. Samosa: Samosa is not just random vegetables in bland pastry; it is a popular and savory deep-fried pastry that originated in Central Asia but gained immense popularity in the Indian subcontinent and beyond. The outer covering is made by kneading a combination of all-purpose flour, ghee (clarified butter), and water to create a medium-strength dough, which is then shaped into triangles. The filling typically contains a delicious mixture of spiced potatoes, peas, onions, and sometimes minced meat. The preparation is meticulously seasoned with a variety of spices, such as cumin, coriander, turmeric, and garam masala, resulting in a perfectly balanced and flavorful snack appreciated by millions worldwide.
baby food muncher, dnr, welcome to my ignore list

just described dough with random veg.

nigga I have tried it before
naan bread is decent so fine

I read through your essay and you just listing ingredients, which just amount to sludge

just described dough with random veg.

nigga I have tried it before

naan bread is decent so fine

I read through your essay and you just listing ingredients, which just amount to sludge
bro thats a reductionist view, The filling is not an arbitrary assortment of vegetables but a thoughtfully spiced and seasoned mixture, it has garam masala, ginger and green chilli also the preparation of a samosa is an art form each one is carefully filled and shaped before being deep-fried to golden perfection. That ensures a textural contrast between the flaky crust and the soft, savory interior. The samosa's appeal lies in its combination of textures, flavors, and aromas—evoking a sensory experience.