Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theres a fat / obese, black lady at work and her office smells like shit.

B

bcroger

Major
Its clean but it still smells like shit. Not sure where it comes from. I went in to turn somethin in and it just smells of ass.

Last edited:
Its clean but it still smells like shit. Not sure where it comes from. I was in to turn somethin in and it just smells of ass.
black people naturally smell bad

They have a scent not long after shower. It’s in their sweat glands. Not nearly as pungent like gorilla zoo smell tho.

I heard somewhere that the different races each have a unique odor, and not just due to cultural reasons like food and spices. That's why black people always say white people smell bad and white people always say black people smell bad, and vice versa for all the different races. I don't know the biology behind it, maybe hormones or some sort of bacteria on the skin. Or she just smells like that cause she's too lazy to wipe her fat gorilla asshole after taking a stinky nigger shit.

Last edited:
I heard somewhere that the different races each have a unique odor, and not just due to cultural reasons like food and spices. That's why black people always say white people smell bad and white people always say black people smell bad, and vice versa for all the different races. I don't know the biology behind it, maybe hormones or some sort of bacteria on the skin. Or she just smells like that cause she's too lazy to wipe her fat gorilla asshole after taking a stinky nigger shit.
Highlighted= Jew propaganda
not highlighted=truth