Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment There's a foid 29 years old, 3/10, she truly loves you and wants to date with you. Will you date her?

There's a foid 29 years old, 3/10, she truly loves you and wants to date with you.Will you date her?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

• Even if she was uglier I would date

Results are only viewable after voting.
anyone who voted no is fakecel

a 3/10 is your looksmatch if you are incel

i would only vote no if she was a fat 3/10, that's my own only requirement in a foid, not be fat

Dating is cucked. After the date she would dump me.

No because she's literally 13 years older then me.

It all depends if she's a feminist or not.

And will you allow she fuck with chads?

thats a big cope lets be honest here
What? My mom had me at 33 and my baby sister at 33. We’re both perfectly physically healthy adults.
What? My mom had me at 33 and my baby sister at 33. We’re both perfectly physically healthy adults.

In response to the guy who said 29 year olds can’t have healthy kids. Replied to wrong one.

You'd have been even healthier if she had you at a younger age, I mean you're on an Incel forum, but it's a proven fact that once women start having children past the age of 25 it's bad for both their physical and mental development and health.

I'll take what I can get

She would be a bit over a decade older than me so, no.

I'd impregnate her then leave.

29 year old 3/10 can easily get chad lites, maybe even a chad on tinder

Pic of a female looksmatch of her please.

Already said, saying again, and will say again and again-screw roasties, they unworthy even to fart for them

Anybody who voted no is volcel

I voted Mabey, only because it didn’t say If she was virgin or not. Even if she wasn’t a virgin, I’d use her for sex until I got bored of her. If she was a virgin then I’d stay around.

anyone who voted no is fakecel

a 3/10 is your looksmatch if you are incel

i would only vote no if she was a fat 3/10, that's my own only requirement in a foid, not be fat
This, although I voted maybe because she 11 years older than me.

I bet this question is more aimed to the teencels than the actual wizards who would be lucky to even have her...

You'd have been even healthier if she had you at a younger age, I mean you're on an Incel forum, but it's a proven fact that once women start having children past the age of 25 it's bad for both their physical and mental development and health.

Okay? I mean I have no deformities, I’m fit enough to ride a bike long distances without trouble, my eyesight is shit but so are both of my parents’, I rarely get sick. I don’t know what more I could ask for health wise. I guess I’m lacking in mental health, but a lot of that can be attributed to environment. Even if risks for issues go up for older women, it doesn’t seem to be as significant as some people here think. 40 is pushing it, sure, but 30? Come on.

Even if risks for issues go up for older women, it doesn’t seem to be as significant as some people here think. 40 is pushing it, sure, but 30? Come on.
And yet most people who are Incel, especially those who have both parents in their life, tend to have parents who had them when they were 30+, or there's some massive age related discrepancy.

Did you collect statistics on this... or??? Am I just meant to trust you?