Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There’s a glownigger with The Boys Anthony Starr profile pic and 0 posts

@lezzie Welcome :feelsaww: Come say hi! Don't be shy now! @lezzie I know you can see these notifications! I don't bite! @lezzie
@lezzie Last seen: 4 minutes ago · Viewing thread Will furrymaxxing help us ascend?

@lezzie Welcome :feelsaww: Come say hi! Don't be shy now! @lezzie I know you can see these notifications! I don't bite! @lezzie
Great find. This is easily a journalist/IT account/someone monitoring

@lezzie show us dat tuna wallet.

FR GLOWIES BE BUSSIN IN THIS B FR

change that avi mf

There are always a few no avi, no posts accounts just lurking. Some have created their accounts just days ago, some have been around for a couple months. I can't help but come to the conclusion that they are infiltrators that wanted access to the entire site. Why else would you create an account and not post, on a forum specifically made for incels?
High iq

There are always a few no avi, no posts accounts just lurking. Some have created their accounts just days ago, some have been around for a couple months. I can't help but come to the conclusion that they are infiltrators that wanted access to the entire site. Why else would you create an account and not post, on a forum specifically made for incels?
you are based

hey glowies can you put some lead through my brain

Glowie really standing out here. Your not good at that disguise.

@tsaromonov, @Thyroidoverrope66, @IGiveUp, @Dennis Rodman @maratasy - WELCOME! :feelsaww: You guys don't post, so just checking up to see how you are doing! Please do not ignore me! Tell us what is on your mind!
Leave me alone nigga

I once met a lezzi she was really chadsexual