Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious There's an invisible dating app tier list that determines the minimum male SMV required

UKhapacel

UKhapacel

Major
★★
@Copexodius Maximus said I should make a thread.

Now it's not exactly a secret, but lookism applies to even chads in the online dating world.
Even amongst normies the top apps have a reputation for being impossible
At Tier 1 we have Tinder, Happn and Bumble in which one must be a Terachad nowadays. (Minmum SMV high 8/9)
Tier 2 we have OkCupid and Badoo foids here are slightly more accepting but still Chad only (Minimum SMV 7/8)
Tier 3 we have Plenty Of Fish and Hinge in which there are a lot more landwhales and foids looking to settle down (Minimum SMV high 6/ low 7)|
Of course the 80:20 rule always applies to any space where males are competing against each other.
Thoughts?

interesting, don't use dating apps myself. where do you think match would be placed on there?

Average computer memory in current year in bytes IQ.

If @Bangkok or bust were still here I think he'd also say that POF is also known as plenty of fat.

interesting, don't use dating apps myself. where do you think match would be placed on there?
I don't have much data on the premium ones tbh, the quality of foid may be better on there at least
No one uses POF here at Spain, so I can't confirm that one, but you tier list looks accurate.
don't a lot of Spanish girls have the "looking for friend" mentality when using Tinder or a similar app? Like online dating simply isn't popular there

I'm not familiar with dating apps (I don't even bother because I already know), nonetheless this is pretty interesting and I think someone could set up a few experiments (Chadfishing, and using normie/high tier normies from different ethnic backgrounds and races to compare just how much normies and low tier men get lost in the sea of different apps (I know you mentioned how Chad would still outperform across all platforms but maybe the distribution of Chads makes the difference in how normies fair in success)

real and factual.

i tried multiple dating apps tinder/bumble/plenty of fish/hinge.

had 0 matches and only matched with bots.

i then did a chadfish in my local area and was getting like 20 matches a day.

every incel should do a chadfish in their local area to get even more blackpilled :dafuckfeels:

real and factual.

i tried multiple dating apps tinder/bumble/plenty of fish/hinge.

had 0 matches and only matched with bots.

i then did a chadfish in my local area and was getting like 20 matches a day.

every incel should do a chadfish in their local area to get even more blackpilled :dafuckfeels:
brutal

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back