Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There’s no good jobs in my area

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
There’s no good jobs in my area all the jobs are customer oriented jobs NT only jobs yet people wonder why I’m NEET it’s because the world is designed for NT people everything is if you don’t have a car where I live you’ll never have a good job

Then ask your parents to buy you a cheap car. You can go work at McDonald's. Beggars cant be choosersZ

Am I supposed to have 10 years of work experience at 18-20 years old ?
YOU START WORKING AT 15-16 YEARS OLD! YOUR PARENTS WORK SO YOU CAN WORK, YOU BUILD UP! YOU SHOULD HAVE GOT A JOB AS SOON AS YOU DROPPED OUT!!!!!!!

YOU START WORKING AT 15-16 YEARS OLD! YOUR PARENTS WORK SO YOU CAN WORK, YOU BUILD UP! YOU SHOULD HAVE GOT A JOB AS SOON AS YOU DROPPED OUT!!!!!!!
So I’m supposed to have 4-5 years of work experience at 20 years old that’s ridiculous 2 years of work experience at 20 years old is more reasonable people like @Animecel2D and @invisible man are based for not having a job

So I’m supposed to have 4-5 years of work experience at 20 years old that’s ridiculous 2 years of work experience at 20 years old is more reasonable people like @Animecel2D and @invisible man are based for not having a job
Not having a job and responsibility is not based.

How would you if they don’t have responsibility you know how bad the job market is you’re struggling just like I am
Any fast food job will hire you.