Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel There's no point or any way to be famous anymore.

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Every platform on social media is oversaturated. The only way you would become famous is if you started early and rode the wave. Youll never reach heights as Logan or Jake Paul. You'll never be one of the "big dogs" just another clone and copy & paste. What's the point of living if you can't be the best of the best?

Last edited:
totally agree...

foid still has potential though well maybe not gigafamous but famous enough to get dumb simps to give her a nice income :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

Logan Paul and Jake Paul are chads, especially Logan Paul, no point looking up to them.

I'd rather be rich and anonymous.

So what? Famous people are all retarded anyway. also imagine how awful it would be for everyone to be hyperfocused on every tiny little thing you do

there is always a way to become famous :feelsaww:

The only way to make yourself standout from others and become instantly famous is to be extremely good looking or high IQ or both :feelsrope:

I always wanted to be a mighty politician, but i‘m too low IQ for that.