Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL There's no way fathers aren't sexually attracted to their daughters

• Thread starter DepravedAndDeprived
  • Start date
DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

And then one day, for no reason at all...
★★★★★
For some reason there's this masssive taboo around fathers being sexually attracted to their daughters. This completely baffles me. It's not like men can voluntarily turn off their desires, right? A cute girl who's your child is still a cute girl.

Honestly I'm glad I won't ever have a daughter. Imagine being forced to watch as your daughter slowly reaches cock carousel age and there's NOTHING you can do about it. You're gonna get cucked by a bunch of Chads spitroasting her teenage body and you can't even kick her out to ease the pain. JFL at God's sense of humor.

It’s the same as us not finding our mom’s attractive really because of knowing she’s your own mom, just like you wouldn’t find your own daughter sexually attractive due to the fact you know she’s your daughter.

Last edited:
They are but because soyciety is hyper cucked they aren't allowed to do anything.

But moms having sex with their sons is accepted and considered hot :feelsclown:

It’s the same as us not finding our mom’s attractive really because of knowing she’s your own mom.
What? :fuk:
They are but because soyciety is hyper cucked they aren't allowed to do anything.
You may be right. This somehow adds to the irony. As a man with a daughter you can't even share your pain with anyone. :feelshaha:

For some reason there's this masssive taboo around fathers being sexually attracted to their daughters. This completely baffles me. It's not like men can voluntarily turn off their desires, right? A cute girl who's your child is still a cute girl.

Honestly I'm glad I won't ever have a daughter. Imagine being forced to watch as your daughter slowly reaches cock carousel age and there's NOTHING you can do about it. You're gonna get cucked by a bunch of Chads spitroasting her teenage body and you can't even kick her out to ease the pain. JFL at God's sense of humor.
As an married (cucked) "man" in the west, all it takes is one wrong move, all your money and assets? lol cucked goverment will give half of it or more to your "wife" just because she exists.

Your kids? lol you won't see them again and you have to beg and plead on your knees just to see them for a single second.

Hello IT.

I can't believe you'd even entertain the idea of sleeping with your daughter, some of you guys are fucked in the head.

Nurse! He's out of bed again!

What if your daughter is subhuman and turns out looking like a trucel and gets fat?

Over for David Beckham cels

Hello IT.

I can't believe you'd even entertain the idea of sleeping with your daughter, some of you guys are fucked in the head.
Incestcels. :owo:

It’s the same as us not finding our mom’s attractive really because of knowing she’s your own mom, just like you wouldn’t find your own daughter sexually attractive due to the fact you know she’s your daughter.
you don't have attraction to your mom because she's old (and probably ugly if you're incel).
plus, your daughter is half your wife, which you already found attractive enough to fuck and make a child with.
and men are attracted to their own genes and women who look like them.

Imagine being forced to watch as your daughter slowly reaches cock carousel age and there's NOTHING you can do about it. You're gonna get cucked by a bunch of Chads spitroasting her teenage body and you can't even kick her out to ease the pain.
some dads do kick them out

anyway you can at least discourage shit like withold privileges for those who don't abide certain rules

plus you can gym-max so that you ogremog most of the guys she meets and they seem inadequate

since when lmao
Hello IT.

Fritzl's ideas have consumed many here. :lul: Probably too much incest hentai too :feelskek:
What if your daughter is subhuman and turns out looking like a trucel and gets fat?
:feelspuke:

Having daughters is fucked up, if i ever get to have children i only want sons.

Hello IT.

Tbh

Additionally from an evolutionary standpoint it makes sense to find your offspring, parents, and siblings sexually unattractive because your children would be inbred and have low chances of surviving.

I do find pictures of my mom when she was young sexually attractive :feelskek:

Tbh

Additionally from an evolutionary standpoint it makes sense to find your offspring, parents, and siblings sexually unattractive because your children would be inbred and have low chances of surviving.
Incest is OK, when you want to maximize a certain gene really quickly,so, the risk is worth it in certain situations, just don't do it for too long and your offspring will be mostly fine

I do find pictures of my mom when she was young sexually attractive :feelskek:

Incest is OK, when you want to maximize a certain gene really quickly,so, the risk is worth it in certain situations, just don't do it for too long and your offspring will be mostly fine
I don’t due to knowing she’s my own mom.

I don’t due to knowing she’s my own mom.
Could you elaborate? In that moment, she wasn't your mom yet. She was just an attractive girl. What concrete would you have to not feel any sexual attraction?

Of course I understand the genetic risks that incest brings which is why it would be unwise to procreate with family. But that is a decision based on knowledge rather than instincts.

The reason why I find it hard to grasp may be that I do not have any female relatives.

Elaborate then, faggot.

Could you elaborate? In that moment, she wasn't your mom yet. She was just an attractive girl. What concrete would you have to not feel any sexual attraction?

Of course I understand the genetic risks that incest brings which is why it would be unwise to procreate with family. But that is a decision based on knowledge rather than instincts.

The reason why I find it hard to grasp may be that I do not have any female relatives.

Elaborate then, faggot.
Well, knowing that she raised you doesn’t make you feel attracted to her. You don’t have a mom? I’m not sure how else to explain it if so as I already explained why.

What? :fuk:

You may be right. This somehow adds to the irony. As a man with a daughter you can't even share your pain with anyone. :feelshaha:
How'd you have a daughter while remaining "Involuntarily" Celibate? :feelsseriously:

How'd you have a daughter while remaining "Involuntarily" Celibate? :feelsseriously:

article-2379891-1B03333D000005DC-938_634x476.jpg
article-2379891-1B03C152000005DC-655_634x477.jpg

Hello IT.

Ikr lol

I'm not really pro-incest

It's their own daughters so I doubt it, that'd be sick, but they fancy some of their daughters JB friends I'm sure.

soyciety is so cucked they'd never accept it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back