Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting There's no way foids are not perverts

Nightwalker_98

Nightwalker_98

Avg. milf enjoyer
★★
It is impossible for one to be not pervert and lustful if one has fat boobs and ass . Foids are lustful beings, we can see that from the way they dress , moan and have sex . Men are not as lusty as foids , its impossible for men to be more lustful than woman , its just men are more aggressive in their pursuit whereas foids internalize their perversions

i've over heard my sisters friends when i was a teenager and they are perverts they basically obssess over musular tall guys even talk to each other about it

i've over heard my sisters friends when i was a teenager and they are perverts they basically obssess over musular tall guys even talk to each other about it
Thats true foids sexualize men who are tall and muscular

Female sexual fetishishes is way more depraved than men's

Yeah they are but they just obsess about Chads only lol

They are more pervert than us but they think about the 20% of men

Yeah they are but they just obsess about Chads only lol
This. Sometimes when I wageslave I'll occasionally hear a group of foid customers or foid coworkers gossip about some chad and it's pure suifuel

ive overheard many girls in class who obsess over older guys, even bragging they fuck older guys. they also have great knowledge on sex, during sex ed they all raised their hand strangely enough.

Foids play hard-to-get to extract resources from simps and cucks thinking they have a chance.