Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There's nothing wrong with giving up

GurneyBoy

GurneyBoy

Greycel
You owe society nothing. Yes your height, your face will never be enough, and is a death sentence.

Why spend energy on useless endeavours, it's alright to throw in the towel, and move on.

1693774248866892.png

I already gave up on having a normal life

You owe society nothing. Yes your height, your face will never be enough, and is a death sentence.

Why spend energy on useless endeavours, it's alright to throw in the towel, and move on.

1693774248866892.png
i already gave up

Only surgERy can save us

1693774248866892.png

:feelsseriously:

Nietzsche said you have to create your own meaning, with beauty as a guide

1693774248866892.png
gurneys journey

I agree. Every man doesn't have a reason to continue on.

I already gave up on having a normal life
I devoted myself not to have normal life I honestly was totally rejected from being normal from the get-go and I basically cannot fit in with normies I cannot socialize with sex havers in the slightest I just go to work come home and take drugs and entertain myself with intellectual based content I really don't give a fuck about fitting in this world the only thing I want to do is survive

1693774248866892.png
No there is a lot of wrong with giving up.

That is the conclusion I have reached when I finally gave up. And I mean really gave up.

Because you are left with two choices.

Either you kill yourself or you continue. If you continue then you haven't really given up then so its just frauding in a constant state of limbo.

The only way to give up is suicide or other activity that leads to your death :feelsEhh: , anything else is just cope.

Seals Crofts 1972