Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL These are the incels they like

• Thread starter Deleted member 44784
  • Start date
He may be Chad but there is a 100% chance I could beat that guy to death with a rock

Funny how those baby faced femboys sounds "cute" when they're angry.

I angrymogs him with my ugly face , baldness and beardmaxxed face

F

Funny how those baby faced femboys sounds "cute" when they're angry.

I angrymogs him with my ugly face , baldness and beardmaxxed face
Sitting in a car and telling how disgusting are couples. I think I know how this scenario ends. :feelshmm:

Normie having a dry spell. He has a terrible eye area too. His eye color is the same shade as mine despite being white. He needs to be scalped (in a video game).
He is incel if he is a manlet

Normie having a dry spell. He has a terrible eye area too. His eye color is the same shade as mine despite being white. He needs to be scalped (in a video game).
Yeah his eye area is really weird

Blue-eyed Persians slay in Iran. :fuk:
Lol I imagine. Iranians usually jawmogs everybody, I can imagine being a jawlet or/and chinlet there is painful .

There was a obese guy in my HS with brutal cross-eyes, but he had blues eyes so slayed

Nothing is more brown on this world than my skin and eyes combo

his facial harmony is great. 7/10 although his eye area is not so good

and yes this is obviously just a larp/troll whatever

No way this guy is an incel, impossible

It’s not loading but I know the video. Fuck people like this

The word incel is thrown around way too fucking much it almost has no meaning to foids nowadays . dumb foids will call you an incel because you told them that women live life on easy mode lol when theres so much to back that claim up dumb whores

The word incel is thrown around way too fucking much it almost has no meaning to foids nowadays . dumb foids will call you an incel because you told them that women live life on easy mode lol when theres so much to back that claim up dumb whores