Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL These are the losers fefails give a shot to

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date
hairline and chin

IT cucks will always talk about hobbies but incels have much more interesting hobbies than Chad. Chad doesn't need any interesting hobbies he just exists, his hobbies, if he has them, are boring and simple. Incel sits alone since childhood so he needs something interesting like a book or something creative like art or writing to keep him interested.

hand size pill

I need to take more showers.

IT cucks will always talk about hobbies but incels have much more interesting hobbies than Chad. Chad doesn't need any interesting hobbies he just exists, his hobbies, if he has them, are boring and simple. Incel sits alone since childhood so he needs something interesting like a book or something creative like art or writing to keep him interested.
Unlike beauty, interesting is truly a subjective criteria.
Even in classic inkwell hobbies like reading or gaming there‘s a ton of stuff I don‘t care about.

not really, a lot of us are talentless. unless you call “anime” a hobby

not really, a lot of us are talentless. unless you call “anime” a hobby
Maybe you are right. I was mostly speaking from personal experience, and as a lonely child I was drawn to literature, art, writing, and music, which are still my biggest passions. I have never been interested in anime or gaming or that sort. I can't speak for every incel.

If youre chad females dont care about what your hobbies are.

Having "cool and interesting hobbies" for the sake of getting girls is a normie sub chad cope to make up for not being able to make a foids pussy wet

so you have to JesterMaXXX to compensate for it.