Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy These are the types of "male" politicians we have in Finland

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★

View: https://twitter.com/ToukoNiinimaki/status/1282612105590571008

Or translated here:
Men are a threat to women and minorities until proven otherwise.
That is why it is especially the responsibility of all of us men to secure the various spaces of society - we have the enormous privilege of choosing whether or not we are safe for our fellow human beings.

If you look at his other tweets, he rambles on and on how privilidged men are and that we live in a rape culture :feelskek: :feelskek:

jgHTNu4S_400x400.jpg
d90.png

Nothing will change until these kinds of people are no longer in power or have the authority to make laws that govern other male's lives.

Are the Swedish-speaking and Sami people considered a protected and visible minority in Finland?

Cucks are the bane of civilization. @FinnCel Thoughts?

Are the Swedish-speaking and Sami people considered a protected and visible minority in Finland?
The Swedes are but noone gives a shit about the Sami people.
Chaddam and tyrone matter only

Poor finncel.

He needs to be jailed

All feminist politicians and judges need to be removed from power. Feminist is a hate movement against males that women find unattractive, which make up the majority of males.

All feminist politicians and judges need to be removed from power. Feminist is a hate movement against males that women find unattractive, which make up the majority of males.
Feminism is the reason why ER happened.
Women would rather trade safety to get chad

Feminism is the reason why ER happened.
Women would rather trade safety to get chad

Women refuse to lower their standards and at the same time are taking away unattractive male's copes one by one and silencing them if they try to speak out.

I don't see how this keeps going on.
More and more ethnic males are encouraged to move to western countries to pay into safety nets that would otherwise run out of funds because the western birthrate is low since women don't want to have kids unless with chad.
Women generally don't like to date ethnic males so now you have a surplus population of sexless males.
And the rising autism rates among males being born is bad too because women also generally tend to date and have sex with NT males over non-NT males.

War won't solve this either if the underlying issue of women's insane standards rising because of social media isn't addressed.
I don't know how much longer this can go on.
It seems like something has to give, but it might be the exact same situation except worse by the end of the 21st century. Life has a way of disappointing incels.

Women refuse to lower their standards and at the same time are taking away unattractive male's copes one by one and silencing them if they try to speak out.

I don't see how this keeps going on.
More and more ethnic males are encouraged to move to western countries to pay into safety nets that would otherwise run out of funds because the western birthrate is low since women don't want to have kids unless with chad.
Women generally don't like to date ethnic males so now you have a surplus population of sexless males.
And the rising autism rates among males being born is bad too because women also generally tend to date and have sex with NT males over non-NT males.

War won't solve this either if the underlying issue of women's insane standards rising because of social media isn't addressed.
I don't know how much longer this can go on.
It seems like something has to give, but it might be the exact same situation except worse by the end of the 21st century. Life has a way of disappointing incels.
Probably mass awareness of the blackpill, followed by violence and then taking women's rights away.
Women brought it to themselves unfortunately, they had a chance but they collectively decided to use their rights to discriminate and hate

Probably mass awareness of the blackpill, followed by violence and then taking women's rights away.
Women brought it to themselves unfortunately, they had a chance but they collectively decided to use their rights to discriminate and hate

There will be casaulties on all sides. Did you hear about the recent murder of the men's right lawyer from California? If it does turn out that it was due to nefarious motives, that is the extent a lot of people are willing to go to in order to keep stripping rights from men.

Is there even a plan? I would argue there is getting to be mass awareness of the blackpill but people are just too apathetic or delusional to care.

I read Finland ended homelessness and social safety net is pretty good so seems like it's at least a good place to neetmax unlike the US where you're forged to wage slave.

Fucking faggot. He is the kind of man who jerks off to his wife fucking Tyrone and later cleans her bull up.

I read Finland ended homelessness and social safety net is pretty good so seems like it's at least a good place to neetmax unlike the US where you're forged to wage slave.
We have a problem of young men dropping out of society.
Incel shaming is common

We have a problem of young men dropping out of society.
Incel shaming is common
You live in one of the finest European nation and you are pretty smart too. I'd say you mog most people out there.

Men are a threat to minorities

Is he having an aneurysm? What does this mean, only foids can be minorities now?

If women are seen as minorities, they get more victim points

At the expense of actual minorities too. But when women hog all the attention it's okay and racism is no longer a concern.

At the expense of actual minorities too. But when women hog all the attention it's okay and racism is no longer a concern.
One of the actual minorities are the Sampi people.
There are not many of them left.

However, my country decided to bring blacks and arabs because they are "minorities". They did it just because other europeans did it. They aren't fucking minorities as there are way more of them than there have ever been Finnish people.
Fuck my culture, right?

Those normies have been cucked by their "mums" figures if they are going to change. Send him to live in usa with a psycho wife, then let's see how will he enjoin it. To be sent in the usa to live with a female, it's just like to be sent in the gulag during the soviet time.

Last edited:
One of the actual minorities are the Sampi people.
There are not many of them left.

However, my country decided to bring blacks and arabs because they are "minorities". They did it just because other europeans did it. They aren't fucking minorities as there are way more of them than there have ever been Finnish people.
Fuck my culture, right?

They brought in blacks and arabs probably because the birth rates were too low. Why were the birth rates too low? Likely the same reason for every western countries, women don't want to settle down and have kids with their looksmatch, they want to be in chad's presence for as long as possible.

In the end it all comes down to the choices women are making. If women made different choices, many of these issues would be resolved and things wouldn't unfold the way they are now.
But that it isn't happening so for the meantime we just cope.

They brought in blacks and arabs probably because the birth rates were too low. Why were the birth rates too low? Likely the same reason for every western countries, women don't want to settle down and have kids with their looksmatch, they want to be in chad's presence for as long as possible.

In the end it all comes down to the choices women are making. If women made different choices, many of these issues would be resolved and things wouldn't unfold the way they are now.
But that it isn't happening so for the meantime we just cope.
Exactly.
Women have become picky as fuck AND then they import more males here.
And even then, it's just the top tier men who get to breed with every woman.
I am pretty sure most of the violence done here is because the men were promised women but they got nothing. They got the same treatment as native europeans - discriminated and ridiculed.

If women lose their rights, they brought it to themselves
full

Exactly.
Women have become picky as fuck AND then they import more males here.
And even then, it's just the top tier men who get to breed with every woman.
I am pretty sure most of the violence done here is because the men were promised women but they got nothing. They got the same treatment as native europeans - discriminated and ridiculed.

If women lose their rights, they brought it to themselves
full

I have an idea:

you know how social media prioritizes good looking people in apps?

Make it so that instead social media companies (if they can't be banned) like tiktok have to have alogrithms that penalize showing the lives of too many good looking people and show more average looking ones.

As @mylifeistrash says, women get a lot of their expectations of what men should look like from social media. If they are constantly shown chads, nothing else measures up. But if they saw a more realistic view of how most men look, maybe it would stop them from further increasing their standards.

Last edited:
I have an idea:

you know how social media prioritizes good looking people in apps?

Make it so that instead social media companies (if they can't be banned) like tiktok have to have alogrithms that penalize showing the lives of too many good looking people and show more average looking ones.

As @mylifeistrash says, women get a lot of their expectations of what men should look like from social media. If they are constantly shown chads, nothing else measures up. But if they saw a more realistic view of how most men look, maybe it would stop them from further increasing their standards.
We should at least give this a try.
We are shown ugly women on media all the time and men thirst for them.
Maybe women would thirst after average man if ugly men were more presented in the media

We should at least give this a try.
We are shown ugly women on media all the time and men thirst for them.
Maybe women would thirst after average man if ugly men were more presented in the media

More currycels and ricecels on the board of these tech companies should take note.

And women don't lower their standards right away, but at least it slows down the them raising their standards.
Women wouldn't thirst after average men but maybe chadlites that are currently failed normies might have a chance.

More currycels and ricecels on the board of these tech companies should take note.

And women don't lower their standards right away, but at least it slows down the them raising their standards.
Women wouldn't thirst after average men but maybe chadlites that are currently failed normies might have a chance.
Also we need to start giving fines to women who only go for chad
Pekka was right, may he rest in Incelhalla with Saint BlackOps2Cel

Imagine he wakes up in 2020
1200px Carl Gustaf Emil Mannerheim

Also we need to start giving fines to women who only go for chad

A good way to utilize this is use the 'hate crime' laws in countries with hate crime laws to penalize women for voicing discrimination against unattractive males.
When women brag on social media about hot guys or say that short men deserve to die, they incur a penalty.

As for the US, idk male employers that see female employees writing such things and firing them just like they fire people who talk about men's issues on social media is how this might play out there.

Types like a typical low iq soy cuck.

Didn't think Finland was this far gone.

I bet foids fuck these pathetic beings with 50 inch dildos.

finland is a feminist joke. same as any other scandinavic faggot country. you guys need a war to get manly again. you are to long in peace.

51610475_401.jpg

look at them. i would spit them on the face

He doesn’t honor what he got between his legs

Those “male” politicians sleep on the couch when their wife’s boyfriend sleeps over

This is not good for Finland

Never Vikings
We were conquered by them
JFL at people thinking Fins are Vikings when in actually they're completely unrelated, rather being commie offshoots speaking an alien language.
finland is a feminist joke. same as any other scandinavic faggot country. you guys need a war to get manly again. you are to long in peace.

51610475_401.jpg

look at them. i would spit them on the face
I'd pee on them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back