Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel These have infinitely more SMV than anyone on this forum

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
These legit landwhales are all about going to the club and getting a guy, and spending time getting made up before they go out.

Look at the guys in the club, they are giving them Hella validation, meanwhile I've done nothing but waste my life rotting for 35 years, and once had a panic attack JUST BEING ON THE SAME STREET AS THE CLUBS AND BARS because I'm ethnic and weigh 220lbs.

End of days really can't come soon enough

omg u go kween so beutiful and le empowered

People will "validate" them socially as a pose but I guarantee these women do not have the romantic access to men they desire.

Why has there never been a movement to empower men??
220lbs @ 18% bodyfat is basically invisible to foids, anything that deviates from fightclub Brad Pitt, unless it's 'oh wow he works out teehee' which is basically sub 10% bf and Dwayne Johnson tier insertions and mass can go kill themselves
People will "validate" them socially as a pose but I guarantee these women do not have the romantic access to men they desire.
Well there's plenty of evidence they do, but yes I question of sexual mechanics are possible at that size

Well there's black guys.

How would you even fuck something like that?

Thinking emoji gif

220lbs @ 18% bodyfat is basically invisible to foids, anything that deviates from fightclub Brad Pitt, unless it's 'oh wow he works out teehee' which is basically sub 10% bf and Dwayne Johnson tier insertions and mass can go kill themselves

Well there's plenty of evidence they do, but yes I question of sexual mechanics are possible at that size

You go king with your curves. I love BBGs (Big Beautiful Guys) you're not fat you're curvy fuck all of them skinny bitches xoxo.

Yeah that sounds just as cringy as normal people inflating the egos of women in deathly shape.

gigacope

Why do so many women put a lot of effort into hair, makeup, physique, etc if it doesn't get them more access to men they find more desirable?
to mog other females

There is, but women date blacks less as they go up the attractiveness scale, suggesting that

Exactly, blacks have no standards whatsoever so only trash dates them.

There is, but women date blacks less as they go up the attractiveness scale, suggesting that
Why do so many women put a lot of effort into hair, makeup, physique, etc if it doesn't get them more access to men they find more desirable?
For me the funniest part is all this make up and makeover shit increases their SMV by 5%, while eating a salad and doing some deadlifts and squats will increase it by 500%

Fucking ugly landwahle cunts

Bu but my neighbour, a fashion model, doesn't want to date me. Men are misogynist pigs. Male beauty standards are way to high? :(

Why are they so entitled?

Standards for men are crazy. I’ll be trying to look like Drew McIntyre when the gyms open up again.

And welcome back!

These legit landwhales are all about going to the club and getting a guy, and spending time getting made up before they go out.

Look at the guys in the club, they are giving them Hella validation, meanwhile I've done nothing but waste my life rotting for 35 years, and once had a panic attack JUST BEING ON THE SAME STREET AS THE CLUBS AND BARS because I'm ethnic and weigh 220lbs.

End of days really can't come soon enough

Disgusting

How so? Makes sense. They want a chad, but a chad would find them repulsive. So, they will settle for a 5/10-6/10 betamale.
They'll get pumped and dumped by chad and settele for a betabux if simps don't give them money.