Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

These kind of bait messages are ALWAYS written by IT hands

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★

:lul::lul::lul:
Have you EVER seen someone writing this kind of massively exaggerated, over the top cringe shit here? It's like every fucking stereotype rolled into one, and these pathetic soycucks all upvote it like it's real, sitting around like :soy: omg you proof thing! I can't believe what you've been through :soy:

Fucking embarrassing

I doubt anyone who has looked into IT for more than a few times still wastes his time with PMing them, let alone just insulting them with a wall of text

LOW INHIB GOD sounds like what a shitty cop drama would use for an incel's username

Soys love to forge logs and screenshots then act like they're legit. Happens everywhere, also the anime pfp and username makes me think it's 100% fake

View attachment 455375
:lul::lul::lul:
Have you EVER seen someone writing this kind of massively exaggerated, over the top cringe shit here? It's like every fucking stereotype rolled into one, and these pathetic soycucks all upvote it like it's real, sitting around like :soy: omg you proof thing! I can't believe what you've been through :soy:

Fucking embarrassing
Someone that writes wall of texts like this on a forum like ours would be told to fuck off. Only soycucks write walls of texts with no real content. And btw: Overexaggerated insults are a soy trait and not an incel/Nazi/"whatever they want to false flag next"-trait, when such a person has a problem with you he will just say "Fuck off!"/"Kys"/"Nigger" or anything in that line. Only ever saw essays instead of quick insults on Reddit.

Soys love to forge logs and screenshots then act like they're legit. Happens everywhere, also the anime pfp and username makes me think it's 100% fake
They even spam CP on forums/subreddits they don't like. Many people (like Koneko-dono) actually said that they deliberately posted pedo stuff here.

I'm an incel who took a 2-year break. They're the ones who claim they're not incels yet have such a hard-on for us that they haven't stopped a day.

Foid IQ if someone ever believes that wall of text JFL
IT is truly braindead and psychotic to do what they do