Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming These weird androgynous characters in video games now

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
Like this:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPV1SwoI0X8

I guess they're just trying to normalise a kind of non-binary appearance.

If you ask me it's all about weakening men.

And I guess it works in their favour to sterilise women too so they have an excuse for more mass immigration.

the fuck is that face :feelswhat:

It started with this wide-hipped trans freak in 2001:
E0zZhDFVIAE1xe5.jpg

Oh yeah he does look weird.

Female body shape, minus boobs but plus bulge. lol

To be honest back then I was playing Headhunter on Dreamcast so my experience with these PS games was fairly limited.

Let the video game companies burn themselves down, the blackrock diversity piggy bank is coming to a close. Frankly I am never buying a PlayStation product again after they went full woke and killed the anime game market they had.

I was playing the Lies of P demo the other day and I can't even tell what gender Pinocchio is supposed to be.

Celtic troon with a blackface

Didn’t even think of this being promoted in games

Let the video game companies burn themselves down, the blackrock diversity piggy bank is coming to a close. Frankly I am never buying a PlayStation product again after they went full woke and killed the anime game market they had.
The fed will just print more money to bail out BlackRock. Your tax dollars are paying for woke companies.

PS4's Horizon protag paved the way for this
She was genuinely hard to look at but the game didn't flop because normgroids have 0 taste nowadays

i don't really know if that's a man or a woman but it looks like a sexless creature.

anyway, i don't care, gaming after 2015 sucks anyway, just play the old gen games and get it over with

i don't really know if that's a man or a woman but it looks like a sexless creature.

anyway, i don't care, gaming after 2015 sucks anyway, just play the old gen games and get it over with

Indie games are pretty good I think, oftentimes ^^

Why do the graphics still look like shit?

I stopped playing video games in 2011 and it's like nothing has improved.

They're trying to appeal to people who don't play video games and never will.

Like this:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPV1SwoI0X8

I guess they're just trying to normalise a kind of non-binary appearance.

If you ask me it's all about weakening men.

And I guess it works in their favour to sterilise women too so they have an excuse for more mass immigration.

Its to make it less appealing to men and also to remove sexualization towards women because they think making them uglier will cure mens sexism, Instead it ends up in less men playing the game, Because the objects arent objects apparently but if you make videogame you add objects to your character so therefore they are objects but this time ugly ones!

It reached a point where it stopped being about computational grunt and more about having a giant pool of human talent whipped under a corporate development structure spending thousands of man hours. This obviously doesn't scale effectively.

It reached a point where it stopped being about computational grunt and more about having a giant pool of human talent whipped under a corporate development structure spending thousands of man hours. This obviously doesn't scale effectively.
yup and many have realized that they can get soy cucks to pay up even with shit tier graphics. Many soys are rich and can pay for trash games just to support garbage.