Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious They live on Tutorial Mode even in Iran. ISLAMCOPERS GTFIH

Faggots. Jfl if they think they're based after this.

The Donmeh infiltrated Iran a long time ago.

Degeneracy is making its way into Muslim countries as well, somewhat late but it's happening nonetheless, the consequences will be disastrous.

Those muslims are a bunch of good for nothing hypocrites.

the jews have conquered the world, its over tbh.

Ahmadinejad never said "there are no homosexuals in Iran". Grotesquely distorted by a "mistake" by a interpreter.
In Iran, people are not killed because they are gay. That people are murderers and homosexuals is condemned to death for the first, not the second.
But of course, to quote the Washington Post and coming from a homosexual website, which you might expect.

Degeneracy is making its way into Muslim countries as well, somewhat late but it's happening nonetheless, the consequences will be disastrous.

Induced decadence is stronger than islam.
The tiger could be ridden either way if the jews were defeated but I’d prefer if it was the other way around as each people could have their own islamism that would ward off degeneracy successfully.
the jews have conquered the world, its over tbh.

The earth should be hurled into the sun.

Transgenders are accepted in Pakistan too. I have no problem with them.
Those muslims are a bunch of good for nothing hypocrites.
Keep crying for us.

i always thought shia was the more prudent path of islam. guess i was wrong. so muslims should maybe ibadimaxxing now

Society is doomed. Faggots everywhere