Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious They need ban fucking high IQ rice/curries immigration, far worse than even most dangerous nig immigrant due to taking the good jobs

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Fuck H1b visa and all high IQ immigration. We need ban that shit immediately. I FUCKING HATE EM, CUCKED ME OF GOOD JOBS! FUCK U HIGH IQ CHINKS/Curries. I can easily compete against most whites but against the curry/rice I am merely average. FUCK THRM FUCK THEK TH FICK THRM

I support blacks for murdering them rice because of how badly they must have felt being money and IQ mogged

The IQpill is brutal; you might get into college, and even graduate with a sub 120 IQ, despite the fact that the odds are already stacked against you from the start if you're dealing with both subhumanity AND subpar cognitive ability... :feelsclown:

But thinking about wealthmaxxing to somewhat cope with your genetic lottery loss and earning the top job at Google is an entirely different subject with a sub 120 IQ, especially in a saturated field like CS/IT/engineering; prepare for grindmaxxing for 10 hours just to get a slightly better paying job, with literal 18 year old codemoggers working at Facebook, or stay stuck at your dead-end $60k job, forever restricted by both your physical and mental genetics. :feelsUnreal:

Fuck H1b visa and all high IQ immigration. We need ban that shit immediately. I FUCKING HATE EM, CUCKED ME OF GOOD JOBS! FUCK U HIGH IQ CHINKS/Curries. I can easily compete against most whites but against the curry/rice I am merely average. FUCK THRM FUCK THEK TH FICK THRM
Agree high iq curry genocide is the need of hour. They brutally mog everyone here and get the best whores from their caste in arranged marriages with ton of dowry while poor as peasants like me cant would have hard time getting married

Agree high iq curry genocide is the need of hour. They brutally mog everyone here and get the best whores from their caste in arranged marriages with ton of dowry while poor as peasants like me cant would have hard time getting married
yup those of shitty Muslim/low caste (probably dalit converts in my csse) bloodline can't compete against these high IQ Brahmin mogger curries. They look better, have tons of money and get good pussy. While we can't even arrange marriage Maxx.

Kill yourself pigskin dog. You have far more competition and employment lockout from your own whores than you do from currycels trying to save their asses from a miserable life with the pleasures of wealth and minding their own business. Ungrateful cumskin cracker bitch

If only the curry IQ stayed within curryland and developed its own country, China did that and it's made good progress. Curries have escapist mentality
For real. I wish we just had superpower 2020 instead of a global support network

Kill yourself pigskin dog. You have far more competition and employment lockout from your own whores than you do from currycels trying to save their asses from a miserable life with the pleasures of wealth and minding their own business. Ungrateful cumskin cracker bitch
I am curry myself nigger, I fucking hate you high IQ curries/rice. Cause u fucking scum, I was cucked from high tier unis because too many other fucking curry shitskins and rice scum entered them. Now same shit with jobs. U fucking scum also are horrible managers, overworking normal IQ people to grind a shit ton to compete.

low IQ curries/rice like me a re suffering because u high IQ fuckers have forced company and globohomo to do diversity quota. and even without the diversity quota bullshit, you fuckers have forced the barrier of entry for the good jobs to an absurdly high level. Fuck all high IQs!

FUCKING foreign shitskin curries and gooks grinding too much and suck the white/Jew managemt dick and amp the barrier of entry for all tech jobs. Fuck ALL OF U

I am curry myself nigger, I fucking hate you high IQ curries/rice. Cause u fucking scum, I was cucked from high tier unis because too many other fucking curry shitskins and rice scum entered them. Now same shit with jobs. U fucking scum also are horrible managers, overworking normal IQ people to grind a shit ton to compete.

low IQ curries/rice like me a re suffering because u high IQ fuckers have forced company and globohomo to do diversity quota. and even without the diversity quota bullshit, you fuckers have forced the barrier of entry for the good jobs to an absurdly high level. Fuck all high IQs!
Kill yourself low IQ subhuman. Go join a pack of niggers and be their diseased fucktoy. Unless currycels gatekeep access to IQ our race will plummet to nigger depths

AI is next. It's beyond over if you aren't top 1% IQ, the rest of us will be living in pods and on (((UBI))).

We might get somewhere by 2060-2070, India is still developing at a decent pace and isn't fully a lost cause but it'll just take longer because none of the high iq people want to stay, we want to serve western jew dogs overseas
Our main infrastructure is crippled beyond belief. I don't think we'll reach good-looking cities for at least a century. Our workforce and economy is large but the shitty egalitarean anglo-american bureacracy is foreign to our interests as far as public and private standard of living goes. In other words, we'll have villas and random skyscrapers surrounded in mudhuts and poppy stalls than aesthetic infrastructure

Kill yourself low IQ subhuman. Go join a pack of niggers and be their diseased fucktoy. Unless currycels gatekeep access to IQ our race will plummet to nigger depths
fuck u high IQ scum. U fucker made tinder and social media. U scum always make inventions and never think of how they fuck over everyone else

fuck u high IQ scum. U fucker made tinder and social media. U scum always make inventions and never think of how they fuck over everyone else
Are you retarded? Pigskins and hook noses created that garbage

AI is next. It's beyond over if you aren't top 1% IQ, the rest of us will be living in pods and on (((UBI))).
Yup, I will escape to second world or third world shithole before then hopefully. I can't compete already, and it will only get eorse

Are you retarded? Pigskins and hook noses created that garbage
high IQ curries/rice are the fuckers who helped scale it. They do all the AWS faggotry bullshit which help scale these systems

If only the curry IQ stayed within curryland and developed its own country, China did that and it's made good progress. Curries have escapist mentality
true at least China is slwoly keeping its high IQs inside with Xi Jingping. Curryland keeps exporting them fucking over us first world low/average IQ curries.

true at least China is slwoly keeping its high IQs inside with Xi Jingping. Curryland keeps exporting them fucking over us first world low/average IQ curries.
You think you're the one having it worse? In pajeetland you literally have to assrape yourself with stem books that weigh 5kg at age of 15-16 just to get into shitholes called iits (that rank way below in whatever random college/uni you go to) its over if you're sub 100 iq retard like me you can't just compete at all you'll be restricted to shitty menial labour jobs or with a useless stem degree in a oversaturated market which has 10× higher supply of engniggers and codemonkeys than the demand due to 1.5 billion subhuman population of rats that reproduce like rabbits .

Have you ever been in a classroom full of asians? Boy is it fast paced and competitive. You studied hard to get a B+ and see that 20+ percent of the class have As.

Jfl in college, almost all of the non-asians drop out after the first week or two while the only non-asians still in the classroom are low value white dudes wanting to meet noodlewhores.

Have you ever been in a classroom full of asians? Boy is it fast paced and competitive. You studied hard to get a B+ and see that 20+ percent of the class have As.

Jfl in college, almost all of the non-asians drop out after the first week or two while the only non-asians still in the classroom are low value white dudes wanting to meet noodlewhores.
yes my highschool was filled with em and same with college. I couldn't compete due to shitskin dalit low IQ parents having financial problems and stressing me too much.

Imagine being me, Brahmin and Low IQ while everyone in my family has decent IQ and my dad is legit high IQ.

Imagine being me, Brahmin and Low IQ while everyone in my family has decent IQ and my dad is legit high IQ.
My low IQ mudslime family unfortunately is complete fucking trash compared to Hindu brahmins. I actually avoid meeting Hindu Indian curries, they are all money mogger high IQ fucks. They mog me too hard. It is humiliating to meet em.

My low IQ mudslime family unfortunately is complete fucking trash compared to Hindu brahmins. I actually avoid meeting Hindu Indian curries, they are all money mogger high IQ fucks. They mog me too hard. It is humiliating to meet em.
Aren't you in tech though and making six figures?

yes but only in 100k zone. not 200,300,500k like the people I hate
Salaries above 150 k are uncommon, unless you are in a very high cost of living area. Levels.fyi exaggerates salaries like crazy. I looked at salaries from Google and even above 200k is uncommon for software engineers and above 300k is rare.

Salaries above 150 k are uncommon, unless you are in a very high cost of living area. Levels.fyi exaggerates salaries like crazy. I looked at salaries from Google and even above 200k is uncommon for software engineers and above 300k is rare.
I personally know some of these moggers. They enrage me hard especially myself being cucked multiple times

How much were you making in your 20s or have you been in the 100s for a while now
I was in 50-80 range for my 20s cause was retarded and didn't career Maxx properly

thth
svwwrage person is. broke piece of trash, not worth mentioning. I only care for getting a good life and I personally know people earning that money ,

thth

svwwrage person is. broke piece of trash, not worth mentioning. I only care for getting a good life and I personally know people earning that money ,
How much experience do they have though? Are they even in the same age group as you?

How much experience do they have though? Are they even in the same age group as you?
yes mostly same age. I have seen some younger fuckers too who mog me hard, but most of em have good parents, good bloodline lineage unlike me cursed with subhuman filthy shitskin inbred Muslim blood

Imagine OP who are whining here, confess to me that he makes 200k annually! So he is not poor or suffering as seems from his always larping.

He's an awful man who don't want more people to earn like him. especially if they are younger than him (he already has a thread celebrating that Zoomers won't find jobs during the next recession or something :feelsugh:).

Imagine OP who are whining here, confess to me that he makes 200k annually! So he is not poor or suffering as seems from his always larping.

He's an awful man who don't want more people to earn like him. especially if they are younger than him (he already has a thread celebrating that Zoomers won't find jobs during the next recession or something :feelsugh:).
I earn 120k not 200k atm(stocks gone to shit). I had few interviews for em 200k+ jobs but was cucked. I will probably succeed next year after some more grinding. And yes I want others to be poorer than me, why would I want others to earn same money as me? More people poor -> lower rent, lower prices for everything, more normalfags suffering. I want them to suffer pain and poverty like I did when was younger. This is not immoral but is a rational desire and most ethical desire. Must humans are vile disgusting selfish scum and as such I wish the worst physical and mental agony upon em all.

B2ABEECD 6EE1 42D5 ACE6 73DE57DE4D9A