Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious they should ban high IQ immigrantion

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
I FUCKING HATE CKMPETING WITH HIGH IQ FUCKING RICE AND CURRIES! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

FUCJ FUCK FUCK

I have been spending fucking 3-4 hours daily doing interview preparation in addition to work for the last few weeks. It is fucking destroying me mentally and physically. Even when I am sleeping, I am thinking of leetcode problems. I HAVE TO GRIND THIS FUCKING HARD CAUSE OF ALL THE FUCKING FOREIGN HIGH IQ CHINKS AND CURRIES! They need ban those fuckers from coming in. They are literally too smart, too competitive, I can't compete even with my best foot forward. I am basically coding/reading computer bullshit 10-12 hours daily. If I only had to compete against fucking whites, I would easily have made it to my desired companies. But FUCKING FILTHY HIGH IQ FOREIGN PAJEETS AND GOOKS mog me to infinity. They have been doing the 10-12 hour daily grind since fucking 3-4 years old. I can't compete as I have started too late. FUCK FUCK FUCKING zfuck. These fuckers have ruined everything. I fucking hate competing with them. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

FUCK HIGH IQs. Fuckers are just as privileged in career Maxxing as tallfags are in dating. Being a low IQ dalit curry manlet is destroying me. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

How are they privileged jfl, they probably work their asses off to achieve what they do. Get gud.

Don't waste your time here mate. Keep preparing don't loose your cool.
Incel Power:smonk:

Don't waste your time here mate. Keep preparing don't loose your cool.
Incel Power:smonk:
true in the long run, all we can do is farm $$$, surgery Maxx if applicable, and go cope.

[UWSL]Nazism was basically a revolt against the high IQ elites. Also note how the Republicans are less educated than the Democrats. The Jews use their smarts for evil. The rices and whites use it for good, but as Ted Kaczynski said technological progress and medical cures come with downsides. Medicine isn't good: birth control let holes fuck without consequence. [/UWSL]

Deliberate dysgenics, the dumbing down of the masses, without the violence of the Negroes is actually the solution to the problem he wrote about because: who's doing all the technological progress? The smart people.

Dysgenics, how? Require being married with kids to receive SSI and other tard benefits, so low IQ foids will have an incentive to find a husband.

Dysthenics, how? Lead water - this will having the second benefit of raising the female-to-male birth sex ratio, while other IQ-lowering pollutants like mercury may reduce it.

Look at what Adam Lanza said about Travis the chimp, who was forced into inceldom. Incels are like Travis before he had enough of this high IQ civilization and let his rage out, and technology will be like a dead Charla Nash.

How are they privileged jfl, they probably work their asses off to achieve what they do. Get gud.
This. If you’re an incel, it sucks but at least we can still survive. Most of us are high iq (hence our self awareness and presence on this forum) and can find decent level jobs which will allow us to survive and supply ourselves with quality copes.

If you’re an incel and low iq/stupid, you’re just FUCKED. There is no coping, you are societies punching bag now

For once, I actually agree with you on your IQ ranting, but not for the selfish and petty reasons you've listed.

Having your nation's industrial, technological and economic progress depend on importing brain power from elsewhere, while the bulk of your own populace is stupid and kept dumbed down is not sustainable in the long run. Having a bunch of Chinese, Russian and Indian scientists, whose loyalties lie elsewhere, in sensitive research jobs just means that you're going to have to keep at arms length the very people helping to improve your nation.

For once, I actually agree with you on your IQ ranting, but not for the selfish and petty reasons you've listed.

Having your nation's industrial, technological and economic progress depend on importing brain power from elsewhere, while the bulk of your own populace is stupid and kept dumbed down is not sustainable in the long run. Having a bunch of Chinese, Russian and Indian scientists, whose loyalties lie elsewhere, in sensitive research jobs just means that you're going to have to keep at arms length the very people helping to improve your nation.

These immigrants are actually the least likely to return to the country of origin, only brainwashed Mainland Chinese do this, but the rest tend to integrate and distance themselves from their country of origin. It's only bad for the indigenous (male) population.

I fucking hate high IQ curries/riceSTEMmaxxers, I'd go ER tbh ngl :feelsdevil::feelsohgod::feelsrope: (in GTA 5 FiveM roleplaying server as criminal :feelsdevil::feelsthink:)

Codeforces >>>> leetcode. just saying.

No. I prefer Curries and East Asians over more Dominican Mongrels.

if they were actually high IQ they wouldnt have to study 10 hrs a day :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
I studied like 5-6 hours a day during college and couldn't compete. even if I studied 10-12 hrs like they do I would still have been mogged because IQ

These immigrants are actually the least likely to return to the country of origin, only brainwashed Mainland Chinese do this, but the rest tend to integrate and distance themselves from their country of origin. It's only bad for the indigenous (male) population.
Zhou is mostly on point about loyalty. most of the foreign high IQ STEMcels I have talked to, said they'll stay here if possible. They like the $$$ and less corruption

No. I prefer Curries and East Asians over more Dominican Mongrels.
I don't because they take high paying jobs making it harder for locals. if I was retired then J wouldn't care as it wouldn't affect me then