Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel They want to "help us" as if we are some disease that needs to be healed.

They operate in retard logic. They think inceldom is a state of mind rather than just being a victim of circumstance, your reality might just be poor genetics, poverty, mental illness, etc.

Honestly I used to feel bad about these type of guys because I felt like most of them had like one bad day or something that pushed them to this point but then the more I've been coming here the more I've been realizing holy shit most of them are just toxic little fuck bags And it makes me appreciate the guys who really aren't like that. Now that I'm self aware of this community I find myself being like "Man, it sure is nice having guys in my life who aren't psycho about sex" I know not everybody gets that luxury but I gotta say it's pretty nice. I'm also not talking about thinking of them during the act of actual sex just them appreciation of non-psycho guys post mainly
It's legitimately amusing how many of you will sit here and act like you care about them as living people when in reality all they are is jokes. We all know it I'm just the one not pretending The world wouldn't be better off without them

Hey IT lurking this forum, my dm's are open. I'm being serious:yes:

Let us fuck your pussies if you want to help us fools:feelsree::feelsree:

The answer is simple, it takes 1 foid to heal/prevent an incel; but here's the catch - the foids will never sleep with an incel

They just want to abuse some poor incel

Why do they think we like Andrew Tate

The truth hurts.

Blackpill has a lot of truths.

Therefore, they want to kill the truth. :feelshaha:

The only way to cure incels is to give them state-mandated jailbait stacy to fuck everyday.

I’ve noticed how Reddit fags do the same thing for incels as they do for race or gender stuff

“oh, black crime rates means they are just a product of their environment”

“oh, women being submissive by nature and scummy for Chad isn’t all cases, usually that’s due to abuse etc.”

And sure, there are obviously a few total fakecels who just whine, but it’s like they don’t want to ever acknowledge that some % of people just are absolutely beyond salvation.

The second anything is beyond salvation for them they have to stare into the cold abyss and that makes them uncomfortable so they cuck out, fairly sure that’s what’s going on in their pea-sized brains

Last edited:
they're just worried since the blackpill is rapidly spreading into the normiesphere, and reality will just reaffirms the blackpill. Many normies will probably rope since the truth is too brutal, and this is what scares them

There is no help for us

they're just worried since the blackpill is rapidly spreading into the normiesphere, and reality will just reaffirms the blackpill. Many normies will probably rope since the truth is too brutal, and this is what scares them
Less wageslaves = less stable and prosperous soyciety. They are worried that bastard Tyrone's children will be left without social payments.

just born again with better looks

"Andrew tate cultist"
1 Andrew Tate is neither incel neither blackpill he is a PUA redpill a thing that we despise
2 I've never seen an incel worship andrew tate
:feelsjuice:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back