Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal They want you to die in your moms basement

Some-Alien

Some-Alien

1 step forward 10 steps back!
-
This is a Brutal Black Pill I experienced whenever I go outside, be it either shopping or on my way to class.

Females that see you want you to die in your mom's basement, they can't stand seeing your face. It's insulting the moment your gaze sways in their direction.

Cope with that boyos, cope with the knowledge that no matter how quiet and polite you are towards the opposite sex you have already insulted them with your physical presence and aura.

They want to see you rot in your basement, they want you to get fired from your work place, they want to see you rope!

I just use it to work at a faster pace.

water wet ngl

Both brutal and lifefuel since u can annoy and scare foids away doesn't work for me tho as I am a manlet

How did you discover this place and made you realize the blackpill truth?

Cope they want us to die in the most brutal way as possible and they would love to see us burning in hell, simply for lacking a few millimeters of facial bone.
Full

@FinnCel @ThoughtfulCel

Females despise ugly men. That is a well known fact. Females are evil. They want us dead/suffering.

Though if you were to slay Chad in front of them, smack them around a bit, choke them and call them a worthless whore there is a very high chance that they will fall hopelessly in love with you and practically beg for your seed.

They only truly hate weakness or their perception of it.

If we all could of only broke their perception somehow we could all ascend no matter how fat, fucked up or mentally ill.

Fertile-aged foids don't and can't care about men at all. Not even Chad, let alone us.

Welcome, new friend. :feelsokman:
Strong first posts so I'm glad you joined.

Somaliers hebben het wel zwaar zo te zien.

Females despise ugly men. That is a well known fact. Females are evil. They want us dead/suffering.
Fertile-aged foids don't and can't care about men at all. Not even Chad, let alone us.
Though if you were to slay Chad in front of them, smack them around a bit, choke them and call them a worthless whore there is a very high chance that they will fall hopelessly in love with you and practically beg for your seed.

They only truly hate weakness or their perception of it.

If we all could of only broke their perception somehow we could all ascend no matter how fat, fucked up or mentally ill.