Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel (((They))) Want You To Suffer: A Defense Of Suicide

subhuman

subhuman

Fuck it, we ball
★★★★★
To be, or not to be, that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles
And by opposing end them.

Hamlet was plagued by indecision. In his famous soliliquoy, he considers whether suicide can offer an escape from this world of unbearable suffering. Ultimately, it was his own indecision that turned him against the idea in this soliliquoy. Yeah life sucks, but he preferred the evils that he is familiar with as opposed to the uncertainty of what comes after death.

Judging suicide by comparing life vs death leads to a dead end. However, I think this is a misrepresentation of the real problem. Consider the inevitability of death. Suicide is better understood as a decision on the duration of your life, as opposed to life vs death. You have a choice between a life cut short by suicide, or a longer life that you would have lived if you didn't kill yourself, which may end sooner or later. Suicide should be viewed by how it will affect the overall quality of your life. I myself welcome a climatic end to a beautifully dangerous existence. Because when you seriously seek death, you then accelerate life. Also, if you are scared of dying, like Hamlet, you then live life in fear.

Furthermore, I reject the notion that suicide is "cucked" because it gives foids and normies what they want, to see you suffer. Because when you kill yourself, you end your life's suffering. In fact, they probably don't want us to kill ourselves. Because the whole hierarchy they profit from is built on top of the low value men at the bottom of the pyriamid. If they want us to kill ourselves, who will be the wageslaves that run literally every business they depend on? What simps will there be to artificially inflate their sexual market value? What happens if people with nothing to lose start becoming martyrs? No, it's too convienent of an "us vs them" mentality to say they want us to kill ourselves. What they instead do is indoctrinate men with bluepill lies and gaslight them into believing in the system. They DON'T want us to kill ourselves, so that they can see us suffer.

Last edited:
@Genetic Error @BlkPillPres @Zhou Chang-Xing

In fact, they probably don't want us to kill ourselves. Because the whole hierarchy they profit from is built on top of the low value men at the bottom of the pyriamid.
A boycott only works if you get a large enough customer base to stop buying a product/service.

Same with this suicide thing. A LOT of men woudl have to kill themselves in order to affect "the pyramid", and if every incel killed themselves that wouldn't be enough.

I think they are indifferent and they'll take it as it comes. If we kill ourselves that good, and if we don't and we become wage slaves that's good for them too.

Nothing wrong with it. Everyone should get to decide how they end their days. Not to mention, a lot of incels don't even have anyone who genuinely cares about us, so its not like we are going to leave mourning people behind. I certainly know my family wouldn't give a fuck if I died.

Interesting opinion.

Emil Cioran quote about suicide from The Trouble With Being Born 1a13181

(( They )) know that people fear death / or rather what will come after It. And capitalize on that fear . Otherwise If everyone could See what Happens after death for Them And what they See is pleasant and better " Then people would kill themselfs en Masse . And there would Be a societal Shift .

A boycott only works if you get a large enough customer base to stop buying a product/service.

Same with this suicide thing. A LOT of men woudl have to kill themselves in order to affect "the pyramid", and if every incel killed themselves that wouldn't be enough.

I think they are indifferent and they'll take it as it comes. If we kill ourselves that good, and if we don't and we become wage slaves that's good for them too.
Every incel dead + 5-10 others Would better sustain the collapse

Suicide is my choice when my parents pass. I have autonomy over my body and for anyone to tell me it is wrong can fuck off. This world is evil and I no longer want a part of it. Death isn't scary, it's a liberating thought. Who really knows what happens when we die.

depopulation is what (((they))) want.

Suicide is my choice when my parents pass.
This is literally such a dumb reason not to rope. It's not really your choice since you are tethered to this world by your parents who brought you into this horrible existence and didn't do a good job raising you considering you ended up here.

Everyone should have a right to die tbh. Normies and general people in society are happy when we kill ourselves though. The only people who don't really want us to self delete are governments and organisations due to labour and economic reasons. As for the rest of people though, they win either way. If we live, they get kicks and source entertainment from our suffering. If we die, they get kicks out of our death and the ability to virtue signal about suicide.

Suicide is my choice when my parents pass.
If your parents passed by killing themselves, would you have a problem with it?

Would you still go through with your suicide?

I have autonomy over my body and for anyone to tell me it is wrong can fuck off.
You clearly don't have autonomy, your parents do, because you won't kill yourself because of them.

But I don't even believe that. You don't actually plan on killing yourself, you just like the idea of you being the kind of person that can. Waiting till your parents die is a convenient excuse for you to live long enough to find reasons not to kill yourself.

If both of your parents died tomorrow you'd do a completely 180 and use mental gymnastics to create a reason for you to live on - "My parents wouldn't want this for me :forcedsmile:. I have to live for their sake, at least a few more years, yeah yeah, then I'll kill myself, just five more years. :forcedsmile:"

Sure buddy, sure, you are definitely going to kill yourself when your parents die. Last time I checked people who want to die don't wait around for shit like that, but I'm sure you aren't just lying to yourself.

This world is evil and I no longer want a part of it.
We all believe you bro.

Death isn't scary, it's a liberating thought.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Only one thing comes to mind when I read your post:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlVXW0vGd7w

People who want to kill themselves, KILL THEMSELVES. They don't wait around for their parents to die lol.

If your parents passed by killing themselves, would you have a problem with it?

Would you still go through with your suicide?

You clearly don't have autonomy, your parents do, because you won't kill yourself because of them.

But I don't even believe that. You don't actually plan on killing yourself, you just like the idea of you being the kind of person that can. Waiting till your parents die is a convenient excuse for you to live long enough to find reasons not to kill yourself.

If both of your parents died tomorrow you'd do a completely 180 and use mental gymnastics to create a reason for you to live on - "My parents wouldn't want this for me :forcedsmile:. I have to live for their sake, at least a few more years, yeah yeah, then I'll kill myself, just five more years. :forcedsmile:"

Sure buddy, sure, you are definitely going to kill yourself when your parents die. Last time I checked people who want to die don't wait around for shit like that, but I'm sure you aren't just lying to yourself.

We all believe you bro.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Only one thing comes to mind when I read your post:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlVXW0vGd7w

People who want to kill themselves, KILL THEMSELVES. They don't wait around for their parents to die lol.

You're a dumbass. I'm not choosing to die yet, the decision will be made when my parents die. I'm not planning on killing myself yet. My parents are my only real form of a support system. When they go I might not be able cope, hence the idea of suicide.

You're a dumbass. I'm not choosing to die yet, the decision will be made when my parents die.
Yeah, sure.

I'm not planning on killing myself yet.
You're not planning on killing yourself at all, it's just a coping mechanism so you don't feel pathetic or "like a coward". People who want to kill themselves don't wait for their parents to die.

My parents are my only real form of a support system.
Might as well just kill yourself now then and stop being a burden.

Yeah, sure.

You're not planning on killing yourself at all, it's just a coping mechanism so you don't feel pathetic or "like a coward". People who want to kill themselves don't wait for their parents to die.

Might as well just kill yourself now then and stop being a burden.
I've told you I don't want to kill myself. My life isn't in complete disarray. I just worry I will not handle the grief when my parents die, which is why I might choose to end myself. My support system, that works both ways by the way will be gone and I will be truly alone. At that point suicide will seem like a more attractive prospect than the alternative, true forced loneliness.

I've told you I don't want to kill myself. My life isn't in complete disarray. I just worry I will not handle the grief when my parents die, which is why I might choose to end myself. My support system, that works both ways by the way will be gone and I will be truly alone. At that point suicide will seem like a more attractive prospect than the alternative, true forced loneliness.
JFL nope, you'll get over their deaths. People like to think of themselves being a lot more caring than they actually are, it's more human ego bullshit. It's the reason why words like "humane" exist and are used in phrases like "humane slaughter" when it comes to killing animals for food.

Even when it comes to something like slaughtering animals by the billions each year just so that we can eat something that "tastes good", we attempt to stroke our egos and assert that being human is some standard of existence, as if were not just savages who have been socialized to be civil.

If they have an inheritance for you you'll care even less because you won't have to worry about bills.

JFL nope, you'll get over their deaths. People like to think of themselves being a lot more caring than they actually are, it's more human ego bullshit. It's the reason why words like "humane" exist and are used in phrases like "humane slaughter" when it comes to killing animals for food.

Even when it comes to something like slaughtering animals by the billions each year just so that we can eat something that "tastes good", we attempt to stroke our egos and assert that being human is some standard of existence, as if were not just savages who have been socialized to be civil.

If they have an inheritance for you you'll care even less because you won't have to worry about bills.
You're a funny guy @BlkPillPres. I can't wait to hear about your success with your wealthmaxxing and fucking high class whores like Patrick Bateman, jfl.
Maybe if that don't work out you should put the gun in your mouth and pull the trigger.

Last edited:
What I think about suicide is.

1- I always liked the idea that I can quit anytime. If things get out of control I always can pull the plug.

2- Anyone should be able to die with dignity by euthanasia when you are an adult. This should be a basic right, your life is owned by you.

this is dumb as fuck, how the fuck do you "kill yourself too late"
by killing yourself after experiencing the events that led you to decide to kill yourself

You're a funny guy @BlkPillPres. I can't wait to hear about your success with your wealthmaxxing and fucking high class whores like Patrick Bateman, jfl.
Maybe if that don't work out you should put the gun in your mouth and pull the trigger.
Don't worry, if it doesn't work out I'll come find you so you won't have to keep coping about killing yourself :feelsaww:.

2- Anyone should be able to die with dignity by euthanasia when you are an adult. This should be a basic right, your life is owned by you.
It's funny to say your life is owned by you and then demand that the government and society spend money to facilitate your killing yourself. If you want die, kill yourself. You don't get to demand that society creates an "enjoyable" means for you to kill yourself. It's YOUR life and it's nobody elses responsibility to help you end it conveniently and painlessly.

You can't have it both ways.

It's funny to say your life is owned by you and then demand that the government and society spend money to facilitate your killing yourself. If you want die, kill yourself. You don't get to demand that society creates an "enjoyable" means for you to kill yourself. It's YOUR life and it's nobody elses responsibility to help you end it conveniently and painlessly.

You can't have it both ways.
Who's talking about government? The only part that involves government is to not forbid it, obviously you will be paying the costs of your death yourself lol

The rest of the argument is "nobody has to help you", obviously, but that applies to anything. If you want anyone to help you change a lamp, nobody has to, but they will if you pay for it. It's the same for a euthanasia.

But if you just want to put a bullet in your skull go on, the outcome is usually the same, just a slight higher chance of becoming a vegetable.

Who's talking about government? The only part that involves government is to not forbid it, obviously you will be paying the costs of your death yourself lol
This doesn't even make sense, if you kill yourself it doesn't matter if they forbade it because you'd be dead lol.

But if you just want to put a bullet in your skull go on, the outcome is usually the same, just a slight higher chance of becoming a vegetable.
Only for idiots, if you get a shotgun the chances of you surviving are fucking zero. I really don't know why anyone would use a pistol. A shotgun at point blank will not fail.

This doesn't even make sense, if you kill yourself it doesn't matter if they forbade it because you'd be dead lol.
Dude, what I'm saying is just to have a way to die without splashing blood around and people fiding you rotting, it's not that hard lol. I agree that you can just kill yourself normally, but many people would like to die without causing trouble and would pay for it without problem.

Not mentioning terminally ill people who are also affected by this same weird prohibition and have to agonize to their final day.
Only for idiots, if you get a shotgun the chances of you surviving are fucking zero. I really don't know why anyone would use a pistol. A shotgun at point blank will not fail.
People use ineffective methods because usually that's the one they have acess to. Suicide by pistol is fairly common afaik, not every place in the world you easily get a shotgun on supermarket.

Dude, what I'm saying is just to have a way to die without splashing blood around and people fiding you rotting, it's not that hard lol.
What I'm saying is that nobody owes that to you. You are also playing mental gymnastics, acting as if you are concerned (you don't want people to find you rotting), but not understanding that you killing yourself is going to disturb them anyways.

You just want a method of suicide that appeals to your vanity and seems more "pristine" and "respectable", which is hypocritical, and it shows you are trying to deny reality.

The gruesomeness that exists around suicide fits the act very well, if you can't stomach the act then that's exactly why you shouldn't do it

Not mentioning terminally ill people who are also affected by this same weird prohibition and have to agonize to their final day.
This response reminds me of how feminists want to legalize abortion with the excuse that some women get pregnant from rape, when literally 1% of abortions are for that reason.

It's the exception to the rule.

People use ineffective methods because usually that's the one they have acess to. Suicide by pistol is fairly common afaik, not every place in the world you easily get a shotgun on supermarket.
The places that have the highest suicide rates (developed countries) are usually where it's available, and even if you don't have that I'm sure you can but some nitrous oxide or something online, I hear you can breathe this gas in and your body won't panic and make you feel like you are suffocating, because it will think you are breathing air. You'll just pass out and die painlessly.

Isn't it ironic that the poorer the country, the less people kill themselves. It's almost as if when people have to face real hardships daily, they don't have the free time to obsess over things and get overly depressed.

This response reminds me of how feminists want to legalize abortion with the excuse that some women get pregnant from rape, when literally 1% of abortions are for that reason.

Dang, this is spot on.

Also legalizing euthanasia just ends up putting social pressure on old people to kill themselves, and sometimes the methods are used on people who don't want to die. Society does not owe it to whiny young adults who can easily kill themselves on their own a "pristine" suicide method, when they can take themselves out.

What I'm saying is that nobody owes that to you. You are also playing mental gymnastics, acting as if you are concerned (you don't want people to find you rotting), but not understanding that you killing yourself is going to disturb them anyways.

The mental gymnastics here is comparing the damage in a slow process that has a great chance of even not happening because you will have a good time to think about it to people finding you dead in usually very gruesome ways.
You just want a method of suicide that appeals to your vanity and seems more "pristine" and "respectable", which is hypocritical, and it shows you are trying to deny reality.

The gruesomeness that exists around suicide fits the act very well, if you can't stomach the act then that's exactly why you shouldn't do it

Well, it seems it's here that our core disagreement lies btw. You see that suicide has to be gruesome, while I don't think it needs to be. For me it simply ending something not worth going on, it should not even be a big deal.

I don't know about feminist arguments, but what then? It still is true that the ban on euthanasia affects these people, that won't change because feminist use the argument for other stuff.

The places that have the highest suicide rates (developed countries) are usually where it's available, and even if you don't have that I'm sure you can but some nitrous oxide or something online, I hear you can breathe this gas in and your body won't panic and make you feel like you are suffocating, because it will think you are breathing air. You'll just pass out and die painlessly.

Isn't it ironic that the poorer the country, the less people kill themselves. It's almost as if when people have to face real hardships daily, they don't have the free time to obsess over things and get overly depressed.

Well, I don't know about the suicide method you described, but it seems not be well known or more people would be using if it really is so painless. It's generally true that poorer countries have less suicide (although you should look for the suicide rates by 100k instead of absolute figures, many countries are not rich). People in poorer countries do have other things to worry about other than having a pleasuring life, that's true.

If you're an advocate of suicide then be a true leader and lead by example.

Suicide is my choice when my parents pass. I have autonomy over my body and for anyone to tell me it is wrong can fuck off. This world is evil and I no longer want a part of it. Death isn't scary, it's a liberating thought. Who really knows what happens when we die.

What if someone waits on their parents to die, they are already old, you die when you're old, therefore his parents are REALLY OLD. Therefore he, is really old.

Although yeah @Greyandoldcel is right when he says suicide is his choice when his parents pass, if they're the root of his problems.

How do your parents impact you when you're that old though?

At that point how do two old fags control your life I don't fucking know. The problem is clearly you, not your parents. YES THERE IS A CHANCE THE VAST MAJORITY OF PEOPLE are the problem, but this is exactly why my judgement is irrelevant, because I think you're worth more than the vast majority of people.

Great thread: https://incels.is/threads/is-utilitarianism-legit.410056/

Written by the obvious