Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

They're basically killing our brains

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★

True. My brain is on 25% at this point due to decades of no socializing.

Last edited:
even if you dont have a social life you can still interact with people at work professionally or with customers

even if you dont have a social life you can still interact with people at work professionally or with customers
i doubt that gives the same benefit of actually having people that care about you.

"hello sir, may i suck ur cock today in isle 7, we have a large display of beads"

"hello ma'am, may i lick ur feet while i exchange your money, please?"

Holly fuck I want to fucking die
Fucking unbearable brutality

Media consumption lowered my iq to zero. I think slower, have shorter attention span and less creativity than in my late teen early twenties.

I heard somewhere that constant loneliness is just as worse as smoking

Media consumption lowered my iq to zero. I think slower, have shorter attention span and less creativity than in my late teen early twenties.
Feel ya, Im just 19 but having spend most of my life behind Screens, I cant even read a book anymore without getting bored in a few minutes

After pretty much a decade of social isolation, I definitely feel this. Can't even have a basic convo with normies anymore, cuz my life has basically nothing to do with theirs. They're talking about wife and kids, all I can talk about is what obscure website I visited or anime I seen lol.

After pretty much a decade of social isolation, I definitely feel this. Can't even have a basic convo with normies anymore, cuz my life has basically nothing to do with theirs. They're talking about wife and kids, all I can talk about is what obscure website I visited or anime I seen lol.
fucking same. they are talking about overwatch meanwhile i have 0 shit to talk about.