Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Niggers being cruel towards animals is proof of them being low IQ.

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Captain
If niggers being aggresive and committing crime doesn't convince people. Niggers being cruel towards animals should. The vast majority of animal cruelty videos I have seen is always some nigger kicking cats and running over/beating dogs. I'm sure, everyone has killed ants and other insects for fun when they were little, but most of us grow out if by the time we are teenagers. And, even kids who have underdeveloped brains know that killing bigger animals like cats and dogs is extremely cruel.

And then, there's 20 year old niggers who kill dogs and cats for fun. It Just shows you that fully grown niggers have much lower IQ then, kids of other races.

Shitskins and non-white in general (niggers, spics, chinks etc.) are all cruel towards animals.

Only whites treat animals with respect as a whole

Shitskins and non-white in general (niggers, spics, chinks etc.) are all cruel towards animals.

What do spics do?

Liberals want to bring the whole world to USA and Europe. Imagine how animals will be treated. Niggers do dog fighting and in majority spic neighborhoods, abandoned dogs and cats run wild.

They always bring their shit third world ways to white countries.

The chinese are the cruelest to animals

Very true. Whites LOVE animals, I'm subscribed to this guy who takes care of wolves; of course, he’s white.

Very true. Whites LOVE animals, I'm subscribed to this guy who takes care of wolves; of course, he’s white.
Adolf Hitler is no animal lover debunked in 4 minutes 3pzjI3d1CMw