Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious They're having Neanderthal sex fantasies at CuckTears currently.

Reminder: The well adjusted, totally normal author of the reddit post wrote this on a Saturday summer afternoon :lul:

Can't read shit Iq wall of text from IT

This is racist against neanderthals :feelswhat:

It’s pure lowiqfuel

Neanderthal tier iq.

Reminder: The well adjusted, totally normal author of the reddit post wrote this on a Saturday summer afternoon :lul:
jfl

it seems that what we call "chad" have been in his basement daydreaming about neanderthals

Neanderthals mog me hard (white)

I'm getting the impression that they have a sexual fetish for Neanderthals in a sort of cosplay manner. :dafuckfeels::feelsjuice:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/ny931w/oog_the_incel/

What high amount of cringe.
This is racist against neanderthals :feelswhat:
Neanderthals were actually quite smart and they had very complex burying rituals which is indicative of a great level of care/compassion. They looked brutish (nothing unusual when you live in the North as a mammal because cold adaptations include increased size - due to Bergmann's Rule- and increased muscle mass because muscles isolate better than fat and have the advantage to be heat generators to some degree with the muscle tremor), but they were definetely not stupid beasts. Also Neanderthal-DNA and Autism are suspected of being in a close relationship to each other.

lol no it would be the other way around. if no laws existed incels would rule

jfl

it seems that what we call "chad" have been in his basement daydreaming about neanderthals
This is the shit that I never got about IT. We all know they're fucking subhumans, bottom barrel trash, trannies and literal child molestors from previous exposes but just by fucking definition it's not possible to be "well adjusted" or normal and spending your free time doing THIS shit.:lul:

This is them at CuckTears currently. :feelskek::feelsclown::feelsjuice:

Prehistoric computer geek 500x410

What "well adjusted" functioning person literally takes time out of their life to make shit like this?

"It is only with steady food and water, a non-superstitious understanding of basic things like time and weather, relatively constant things like housing--that's when we can devote time and energy to worrying about those things. Logically, if you are worried that your home is going to blow over or whether or not you have enough food or if you need to burn some doves for penance so that your deity will stop the cicadas or start the rain, you aren't going worry a lot about who has a charming nose or a jawline."​

Their arguments are retarded. Most people throughout history weren't starving all the time. Famines happened but ever since people learned how to farm a food supply was a pretty stable thing. Sure you had bad farming seasons or you could starve because of a raging war but living in ancient times just wasn't one big starvationfest.

Not even mentioning the fact that starving animals still want to mate. Humans want to have sex while they are starving too. I read the accounts of starving Russian having sex with his boney starving girlfriend.

actually kinda funny tho:what:

Is he saying we should rape women? Because that's how it worked, all of his ancestors were rapists.

Last edited:
This is one of their funnier posts. Maybe they could be comedians instead of pedophiles.
Is he saying we should rape women? Because that's how it worked, all of his ancestors are rapists.
If someone from here clubs a woman its IT fault for promoting rape.

This is one of their funnier posts. Maybe they could be comedians instead of pedophiles.

If someone from here clubs a woman its IT fault for promoting rape.
Yes, i feel that his message is indirectly promoting rape and is very problematic. I just sent that thread to the FBI, this terrorist can't continue to promote rape to dangerous inkels.

The research team hints that the modern humans may have raped female Neanderthals, bringing to mind modern cases of "ethnic cleansing." Ian Tattersall is one of the world's leading experts on Neanderthals and the human fossil record. ... Neanderthal culture and purebred Neanderthals all died out 35,000-30,000 years ago.

Just fucking lol if a Neanderthalic male in 28000 BC, female hypergamy is brutal

What "well adjusted" functioning person literally takes time out of their life to make shit like this?
IT level of normal. They will really go out of their way to talk any shit about us. JFL
Fucking projection.

"It is only with steady food and water, a non-superstitious understanding of basic things like time and weather, relatively constant things like housing--that's when we can devote time and energy to worrying about those things. Logically, if you are worried that your home is going to blow over or whether or not you have enough food or if you need to burn some doves for penance so that your deity will stop the cicadas or start the rain, you aren't going worry a lot about who has a charming nose or a jawline."​

Their arguments are retarded. Most people throughout history weren't starving all the time. Famines happened but ever since people learned how to farm a food supply was a pretty stable thing. Sure you had bad farming seasons or you could starve because of a raging war but living in ancient times just wasn't one big starvationfest.

Not even mentioning the fact that starving animals still want to mate. Humans want to have sex while they are starving too. I read the accounts of starving Russian having sex with his boney starving girlfriend.
Dangerously fucking based and bringing in FACTS. They talk like ancient humans lived in some type of dark ages were there was no food or shelter available anywhere. JFL
Yes, i feel that his message is indirectly promoting rape and is very problematic. I just sent that thread to the FBI, this terrorist can't continue to promote rape to dangerous inkels.
You should send the other thread where a whore encouraged suicide for incels, and didn't want people to suicide until she learned about incels.
This should tell you something about who the fuck posts on that cesspool of a fucking sub.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back