Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Thin pretty girls who are tall, have long noses or have big feet are insecure

Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

"When I look in the mirror, I throw up."
-
I love all those traits. Girls with long pretty feet don't like how big they are even when they're beautiful. Girls with nubbly little feet like mexicans are the real unattractive ones.

Tall girls feel insecure because their heightmatch is dating a foidlet so they have to save themselves for gigachad even though I am here now to love them. Foidlets are the ones who should feel the most inadequate. Women shouldn't be dating above their heightmatch anyway.

Girls with long noses with prominent nasal bridges always hate them while I love them. They only want the nose chad likes.

Girls with all these traits shouldn't be insecure or chad chasing, they should be with me. Fuck this world.

Not insecure enough to date me.

Not insecure enough to date me.
Or me. I love all of those things. They'd rather date chad, who makes fun of them, calling them "Birdface," "Clown-feet," "Big Foot," "Slenderwoman," "Giraffe," than a guy who really appreciates them.

Pretty girls are rare, I wouldn't say they're insecure.

Tall girls definitely are though. Height works the opposite for girls. Tall = masculine. So many tall girls put their height in their Tinder bios kek.