Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Things that piss you off about girls and women

RobinKingson

RobinKingson

Greycel
Me first So I was shopping for stuff and I barely realize I haven't gone to the bathroom for like an hour so i decide to go to the store bathroom but it's being cleaned no big deal I'm a man I can hold it but then I see a line of women and girls all practically almost pissing themselves because the bathroom is being cleaned meanwhile me and another dude are sitting there playing with our phones while these bitches can't hold there bladder for 20 minutes honestly pathetic.

their existence

everything
the lies
the unfairness
the midwittery
how they always avoid taking responsibility for anything
that they don't have to carry with them the awareness of what they are doing, how horribly amoral they are behaving and how many they have hurt for nothing
the constant need to make themselves the centre of attention
e v e r y t h i n g

their existence
everything
the lies
the unfairness
the midwittery
that they don't have to carry with them the awareness of what they are doing, how horribly amoral they are behaving and how many they have hurt for nothing
e v e r y t h i n g
That bad huh?

- how easy life is for them in general
- how they can easily get sex
- how they can easily find a betabux
- how they can not only make a living, but earnmogg the fuck out of us by selling pictures of their holes
- how the entire society bends over backwards to accomodate them with gender quotas, forced representation and encouragements to take jobs away from men
- how they NEVER marry down and NEVER even consider a guy who earns less or the same as them
- how they still the audacity to say it's actually them that have it worse than men in society
- how they complain constantly about meaningless problems that pale in comparison to truecels' problems

- how they can not only make a living, but earnmogg the fuck out of us by selling pictures of their holes
- how the entire society bends over backwards to accomodate them with gender quotas, forced representation and encouragements to take jobs away from men
- how they NEVER marry down and NEVER even consider a guy who earns less or the same as them
- how they still the audacity to say it's actually them that have it worse than men in society
- how they complain constantly about meaningless problems that pale in comparison to truecels' problems
Hit the nail on the head

Social Science 2
Gender How would you rate ANES 2022 American National Election Studies
Gender Feeling Thermometer ANES 2022 American National Election Studies
FireShot Webpage Capture 040   Steve Stewart Williams on Twitter   Boys Lag Behind  A compari
FireShot Webpage Capture 039   Crmieux on Twitter    Without teachers marking bias in fav
General knowledge sex gap lynn 2001

* When she's married or has a bf. It's just annoying to me for some reason. Married women are automatically irritating to me. I know they mock me.
* Loud bitches.

What I hate the most about them is their inability to see things from men's perspective and them not caring about men's wants and needs.

Their laugh, and that's all. I don't hate anything else specifically.

everything
the lies
the unfairness
the midwittery
e v e r y t h i n g

Their mindset when they expect men to be useful and help them but they themselves don't help you by offering their bodies until they like you.

What I hate the most about them is their inability to see things from men's perspective and them not caring about men's wants and needs.
I sometimes think that they can understand male struggles, they just don't care.

they wont shut the fuck up, makes me want to shove my dick inside their mouths

The fact that all they have to say in the 2020s, is how bad men are, and how wonderful they are.

Nothing else of value to say, have hobbies only for "vibes" and attention seeking (You will fall asleep if you ask them what their favorite movies, games, anime, whatever, are. Just the most basic entry level stuff).

They are just boring. If they were hot, no one would care about them.

probably just how long it takes for them to reply to messages if you aren't chad.

Not sure if this is a woman only thing or just normies in general.
People are so messy. In shared kitchens and bathrooms they just leave shit everywhere. It's so annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back