Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion things you used to enjoy ?

ericdraven10101999

ericdraven10101999

It Can’t Rain All The Time
-
What did you enjoy doin before As a cope that would semi help you with distraction from hell reality for me it was video games now I turn it off 2 mins in Bc I’m bored

going outside, family reunions, also nice pfp and album eric

Bullying mentally ill incels who couldnt get jobs and throwing stones at jews

I never coped before. I thought sleeping and eating was a waste of time. When I still had hope for ascension.
Now I celebrate my sleep because I love being unconscious. And I'm happy when a whole week goes by in the blink of an eye because it means one week less to live. And it might be reproducible. Neeting and coping for the next decades doesn't seem all that bad. As long as the weeks and months fly by, which they might indeed. It seems like time is accelerating since I was young.

playing league of legends and getting a ton of kills with darius but now it's kinda boring and i am not even that good anymore

my god tier lol days have long ago passed.
raj3in 3ala el rank bronze mala

average three days grace cel

I still enjoy games. I used to like going out but now cant stand it coz I see chad and foid together

I no longer listen to music, because it's just hypnosis.
And I no longer play games, because no-one should shed blood - or even simulate it. It's not the kind of things I'd want in, or to bring into, Heaven.